• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,601 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:58 PM

The group, traveling in a convoy, doubles-down on their mission to help survivors. In an effort to encourage more survivors to reach out, Al, Luciana, and Charlie document Morgan and the gang on a dangerous mission to help a reclusive survivor.

But they won't be posting it to YouTube anytime soon.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,881 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:32 PM

I am glad they are airing the season almost straight through.  I think it doesn't help audience numbers when you air 8 episodes, go on break for 6 months, and expect all people to come back.

And given they are doing a second spinoff, it makes better sense to air seasons of each basically straight through.

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,601 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:03 PM

^^  I agree. I hate the long breaks.

Well, this was a very good episode, done completely in documentary style.  Like other shows and films done as a documentary or found-film compilation, it stretches credulity that the events would be caught so thoroughly on film, but it was a nice way to get into everyone's head at this juncture.  And it's nice to see that everyone is on board with the  Samaritan.  "If everybody helps, then we can help everybody."  A timely and important message that probably explains  why the ratings are so low.

Of course, not everybody outside the group is so altruistic.  Max Headroom seems to have gotten back together with his old friends and he's not very kind to strangers.  It looks like Motorcycle Guy wasn't sold on the pitch, but now he may have no choice but to hook up with the gang.  I wonder how that will work out-- assuming they arrive in time to save his pedestrian butt.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users