Killjoys 5-5, pic - 3 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-5, pic - 4 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-5, pic - 5 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-5, pic - 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-5, pic - 7 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-5, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-5, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-5, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Dutch enters the deadly Supermax prison fights for a chance to take over the entire ship.

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 05:21 PM

I recently wound up discussing Killjoys on twitter, and neglecting to post my thoughts here.  :look:  I'm going to look back at what I wrote, and put some of the comments here (and try to apply them to the correct episode ;) ).

Including some lingering questions ...  :think:

Anyway, random thoughts:

~~~

Aneela is back!  It's about time we found out what happened to her!!!

So the point of the mirror cubes is that green inside was hidden from the Lady, right?  So last season, when the others came out of the green and it looked like Aneela didn't, she just didn't come out where they did. She had a green pool in the cube, and came out there instead!  To be undetectable!

Also, now it makes sense why Jaq was asking all those questions about how Kendry and Aneela feel about him. He wanted to know how he would fit in, once they were reunited!   :cool:

I love the 'human lessons' that Khlyen has been giving the Lady. He's not teaching her to *exploit* human vulnerabilities, he's teaching her to *experience* human vulnerabilities!  Sneaky!  :lol:

Now the big questions:

The visions!!!  Where are the visions coming from???

If it was only Jaq ​getting visions, ​I would say it's because he is unique. But Kendry got one too.  (And didn't Dav get a vision about Jaq? Or am I imagining that?)

Is Aneela ​somehow ​sending people visions?  How can she do that?  She should be human now, right?  And if it's from Aneela, why was it Dav in the vision???

Also, one of Jaq's visions showed him Dav was in danger, and now he wants to go help.  But that will send him straight to the Lady, exactly where he shouldn't be!!!

So again:  Where are the visions coming from???

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 21 September 2019 - 04:52 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 05:23 PM

Also this:

https://twitter.com/...545598815440896

SFG :howling:

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killjoys, Killjoys: Season 5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users