• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,595 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 07:12 PM

And because they could, here it is:

I'm wondering if this means Season 7 will be debuting in Fall.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,687 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 05:06 PM

I hope so.  And it's funny how it doesn't say "Final Season" like most shows do these days.

But it looks good.  Time-travel adventures in the 1930s, and the Chromakeys are confirmed as the bad guys.  Kind of willfully bad, too, since a 3D scanner doesn't really hurt by default.

I really hope we get to see Agent Carter on the way home from the Great Depression.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 FnlPrblm

FnlPrblm
  • Administrator
  • 12,506 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 01:09 PM

Wait a min.  I thought I heard/read that they canceled this final season?  (Not to alarm anyone, especially since it seems it's not true?)
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." --- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Beryl Coronet

The Boscombe Valley Mystery: "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing." --- Ralph Waldo Emerson 'Art,' 1841

"Such welcome and unwelcome things at once, 'Tis hard to reconcile." --- Macbeth IV.III.138-9

LauraBertram.net

"Once in one's life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived." -- Sylvester Stallone

Time to eat all your words, swallow your pride, open your eyes...Sowing the Seeds of Love - Tears4Fears

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,687 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 06:32 PM

Season 7 will actually be the final season, they've said, but the season itself is complete (or at least principal photography is done).

It seemed odd to me that the trailer didn't call it the final season, though.  I had a brief moment where I thought maybe they would revive it for the Disney Streaming Service, but that's probably too far fetched to consider.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users