• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,863 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 05:09 PM

As Alicia struggles to find her new role in the convoy, she's drawn to mysterious artwork. A simple scouting trip is derailed when she and Strand are thrust into a conflict between desperate survivors. Meanwhile, Morgan and Al hit a roadblock.

Cool.  We haven't seen much of Strand lately.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,103 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 08:04 PM

Doesn't all that paint hurt the tree?

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,863 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 06:46 PM

The messages?  No I don't think that would hurt the tree.  It's just on the bark.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 11:39 PM

It's just bark, no bite...

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,863 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:21 PM

^^  :lol:

There are a lot of weird people on this show.  :lol:

So the Writer Guy was chasing the Thieving Guy and tried to kill him because the Thieving Guy stole his manuscript, and when the Writer Guy finally caught up to the Thieving Guy, the Thieving Guy pretended to be a Zombie to catch him off guard and then tried to kill him back, but ended up getting killed himself. And then Writer Guy decided to let dead Thieving Guy have the manuscript in death, even though he wrote it for his dead brother, making it possibly the only manuscript to be written after the Zombie Apocalypse.  And the manuscript provides evidence that Writer Guy was the one painting the inspirational messages on the trees, even though he hardly seems the inspirational type. So. What was the manuscript about?  What is the meaning of the inspirational message?  Why did Thieving Guy steal it?  People are people!

In other news, Max Headroom is now implying that his search for the oil fields is part of a larger agenda that will save  lives. In fact, he was starting to sound kinda like Althea's girlfriend, which I'm surprised Althea didn't pick up on. So is he the Jadis of Fear, working for the Helicopter Men In Black?  But why would MIBs with access to all kinds of resources like helicopters be unable to find oil fields?

And Morgan is still having problems with his short end of the stick.  :(

Oh, and I'm getting a kick out of these Once Upon A Time-like openings that are custom made for each episode.  Have they always done that and I just started noticing?

#6 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,103 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 09:52 PM

LOL

You 2 are so much fun to read.  Wish I had the talent.

I don't think they have always done the Once Upon A Time-like openings since the beginning.  I like it too.  I have read quite a few reviews from people who feel the exact opposite.  Party poopers... :D

#7 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 12:42 PM

They started doing those openings in season 4.  I personally love them.

#8 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,863 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 06:36 PM

^^  Weird. I just started noticing them about three or four weeks ago.

View PostM.E., on 27 August 2019 - 09:52 PM, said:

Party poopers... :D  
Party poopers, indeed.  They're cool.  :lol:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users