Offer good through Sept. 2nd

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jorgasnarova

Jorgasnarova
  • Islander
  • 605 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 02:51 PM

The new Disney Plus streaming service debuts in November.  The official Disney fan club at www.D23.com currently has a discounted offer for club members.  Basic fan club membership is free.  Signing up DIsney Plus with the offered annual discount would allow fan club members to save 33% on annual Disney Plus subscription fees.  The catch is you've got to sign up for a 3-year period.  Still, if you are a Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars fan, the discounted streaming rate may be worth your while

https://d23.com/disn...xclusive-offer/

#2 Jorgasnarova

Jorgasnarova
  • Islander
  • 605 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 02:58 PM

Another way to get a significant discount on Disney Plus would be to sign up for a bundle deal on ESPN, Hulu, and Disney Plus.

https://www.theverge...reaming-service

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,866 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:26 PM

I don't care about ESPN, but I'll want Hulu at some point when Orville comes back.  I don't know if there will be anything on Disney Plus that I care about.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Jorgasnarova

Jorgasnarova
  • Islander
  • 605 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:47 PM

My primary interest in Disney Plus was the original Marvel and Star Wars material the service will be producing, which looks quite intriguing.  The first of the three live action Star Wars shows, The Mandalorian, has a firm two-season order and the footage I've seen from Comic Con looked quite cinematic and very amazing.  With the club discount, the above Disney Plus offer was effectively subscribe for three years for the price of two years with the convenience of a single payment, which I found reasonable.  By the time it comes to renew my membership in the fall of 2022 Disney Plus should have enough original programming up to justify a renewal.  If not, I'll just cancel.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users