• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,866 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:12 PM

In search of a permanent home for the convoy, Charlie is drawn to a synagogue where she encounters a Rabbi surviving on his own. Elsewhere, Sarah and Dwight face unexpected foes.

They should make their permanent home in an oil field.  Nobody will ever find them there.  :lol:

The title relates to synagogue, by the way, in case anyone was wondering.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,866 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:28 PM

It seems like Fear is turning into a bit of a mini anthology series, as the convoy finds people to help-- we're seeing how stray individuals and families have coped with the Zombie Apocalypse and somehow survived without being eaten or victimized.  It's not the anthology I wanted to see, but it's nice to see these unique situations, from the mined homestead to the homicidal author to the lonely rabbi.  The rabbi's story somewhat paralleled Father Gabriel, except that he was not directly responsible for the death of his congregation-- and he managed to retain his Jewish sense of humor.

Dwight's acquaintance was apparently not impressed by Dwight's show of Morgan-like mercy, as he showed up to harass the caravan along with the others. But it seems unlikely that Dwight's gesture was random or meaningless in story terms. I'm pretty sure it will prove to be crucial at a pivotal moment.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users