• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,866 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:36 PM

Logan's motives are revealed; Sarah, Dwight, and Luciana negotiate for the sake of the mission; Strand and Alicia race to the aid of a new survivor in a familiar place; a dangerous threat emerges.  

Just what the Zombie Apocalypse needs:  A dangerous threat.  :cry:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,866 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:08 PM

So we finally got a glimpse into Max Headroom's traumatic past. He was once a helper, just like Morgan's group, but he failed to help a young woman and was recruited by the Highwaymen, or whatever they are, right at that vulnerable moment. But when history repeated itself and the guy that Alicia helped had a last-second change of heart, it kind of brought him around. Which earned him a death sentence. I'm a little disappointed, actually.  It seems like Max Headroom's potential was wasted and this new woman and her cavalry seems like just Negan Lite.

I'm a little concerned about what will become of Luciana now. I hope this isn't just going to lead to her death.  Maybe she will be able to influence the horse people from within.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,103 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 08:36 PM

That red headed woman that leads the horsemen, she looks really familiar.  Any idea who she is or what she has done before on TV or movies?

I know one thing for sure, I never want to have to work in a oil refinery. lol  They looked so dirty & smelly & miserable.

Yeah I was disappoint that book guy got the death sentence.  I thought he would have made a great addition to the show.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,866 posts

Posted 10 September 2019 - 06:54 PM

View PostM.E., on 09 September 2019 - 08:36 PM, said:

That red headed woman that leads the horsemen, she looks really familiar.  Any idea who she is or what she has done before on TV or movies?  
Actually, she reminded me a little bit of the Whisperer woman from Regular Walking Dead.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users