Killjoys 5-9, pic - 4 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-9, pic - 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-9, pic - 7 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-9, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-9, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-9, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-9, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

Killjoys 5-9, pic - 12 - 1500 px.jpg

The Lady's terraforming plans are becoming a reality, as the Killjoy trio scramble to find a way to defeat her.

Only one more episode to go after this!!!  :o :freakoutnonny:

SFG

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 12 September 2019 - 04:04 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 12:42 PM

Dutch's inspirational speech was really something, wasn't it?  That was really powerful!

Poor adorable bungling Gared.  ;)

And Khlyen's reaction when he took the earpiece, and realized Dutch was alive!

And I had a bunch of questions, but then I realized something!  I think it answers several questions at once!  (And maybe this was supposed to be obvious, but I only just thought of it. ;) )

Q: Why was Jaq's mirror cube broadcasting a beacon to the lady's ship???!!!?

Q: What is Khlyen's plan?  And why did he try to stop Dutch's plan?  Other than *don't piss off the Lady until (mystery plan) is ready*???

My theory began like this:

Maybe the mirror cube broadcasting was something Khlyen set in motion, but then he wasn't on the ship to follow up when it arrived.  But why would he do that?  He doesn't want the Lady to find Jaq!! :o

And the I realized!  *facepalm*  Of course!  Khlyen doesn't know that JAQ is in the cube!  He thinks ANEELA is in the cube!!!!! :o

Now it makes total sense!  Whatever his original plan was, he thought he had to make a new plan *without Dutch*!  So of course that plan would involve Aneela!!!!!!!!

[/end_theory] :hehe:

Oh, and this:

"You promised me a galaxy."
"Oh, that was just a figure of speech. I meant that I will have a galaxy, and therefore, you will have a galaxy." :oh: :lol:

Aneela's political strategy is an interesting one. She said her family was the most powerful among the Ten, with the authority to decide which families ruled.  When she offered to make that family one of the Nine, (and presumably demote some other family), she wasn't just giving them something in return for guns.  She was staking out power in several ways at once.

When she reveals herself to the Nine and claims the rights of the Tenth family, she will emphasize her power over all the families by immediately promoting one and demoting another!  And the rest will know that they could be demoted at her whim, so they had better not cross her!!!  (Theoretically, they could team up against her, but they are all too selfish for that.)

Meanwhile, the family that she promoted will be indebted to her forever!

Loyalty from one family, and fear from the others!  Win-win! :cool:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Killjoys, Killjoys: Season 5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users