• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 04:19 PM

An encounter with a survivor sends Al and Morgan on a mission into a dangerous settlement. There, Al chases a lead while Morgan has an epiphany. Elsewhere, Grace and Daniel make a connection.  

I wonder if that dangerous settlement is the base of the Horsie People.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:13 PM

And it was.

Well, so much for my hopes that Grace would be immune to the radiation. Unless she just got food poisoning or something and is assuming it's radiation illness.  It's certainly odd that there are no outward signs, like burns or tumors.  I'd really much rather have her stick around and hook up with Morgan.

We also got a look at Virginia's compound. Definitely Negan light. I'm really tired of Big Bads, and I'd rather see people dealing with the Zombie Apocalypse on a personal level, but we'll see how this pans out.

I think the most heart-wrenching aspect of this episode was watching that vinyl get trampled.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,086 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:58 PM

Haven't seen it yet.  I think I have time this evening.

So, Virginia is the new Negan?  What do you mean by "Negan light"?

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:13 PM

Basically following the same pattern as Negan, but not as extreme.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users