Who's Taking What? (2019/2020)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,603 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 10:01 AM

OK, it’s that time of year when the Fall Shows start to premier, and the age old question needs to be asked again:  Who’s taking what?

Sunday

8pm CW   Batwoman (Oct 6)
9pm CW   Supergirl (Oct 6)

9pm HBO   Watchmen (Oct 20)

Monday

9pm CW   Black Lightning (Oct 7)

Tuesday   

8pm CW   The Flash (Oct 8)
9pm CW   Arrow (Oct 15)
Disney + The Mandalorian (Nov 12)

Wednesday

10pm   ABC Stumptown (Sept 25) – starring Cobie Smulders

8pm CW   Riverdale (Oct 9)
9pm CW   Nancy Drew (Oct 9)

Thursday

9pm NBC The Good Place – the Final Season (Sept 26)

8pm CW   Supernatural (Oct 10)
9pm CW   Legacies (Oct 10)

Friday

8pm CW   Charmed (10/11)
Amazon Prime – The Man In High Castle (11/15)
Amazon Prime – The Expanse (12/13)
Hulu – Marvel’s Runaways (12/13)

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 17 September 2019 - 10:04 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 10:35 AM

As usual, I will take SUPERNATURAL, AMERICAN HORROR STORY, and THE ORVILLE and STAR TREK:  DISCOVERY, when they return.

Being the final season of SUPERNATURAL, I will greatly miss the show, and the discussions.  I know I will be shedding more than a single man tear at the finale...

And would anyone object to me also doing the threads for STAR TREK: PICARD when it starts?

Most of the other shows I watch have ended or are ending shortly... LEGION, KILLJOYS, AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

Speaking of AHS, it returns tomorrow.  1984 is the season name.  I can't wait!

Edited by FarscapeOne, 17 September 2019 - 10:38 AM.

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 06:33 PM

I assume G-Man will take SHIELD when it returns.

I can take Watchmen and Nancy Drew, although I can't guarantee I will continue watching if they aren't good.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,335 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:33 PM

I'll take my usual ones of The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl. I'll add Batwoman to that list. I'm excited for the big Crisis event later this year. It should be epic.

I think one thread for The Good Place should suffice unless someone wants to do episode threads.

Being the final season of SUPERNATURAL, I will greatly miss the show, and the discussions.  I know I will be shedding more than a single man tear at the finale...

I stopped watching in season 10 but I might come back since it is the final season.

Speaking of AHS, it returns tomorrow.  1984 is the season name.  I can't wait!

I'm excited for this since it is supposed to be a summer camp slasher homage but I'm afraid they are going to do some weird twist and go in a direction I don't like. I'm going to give it a chance though.

I can take Watchmen and Nancy Drew, although I can't guarantee I will continue watching if they aren't good.

I'll also give Nancy Drew a try. I'm hoping I'll like it but I'm not sure.

There are no other new shows that really stick out, at least not yet.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#5 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,634 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 07:59 PM

I will take Man in the High Castle, with an all-episode discussion thread. They will all drop at once. This season of The Orville is airing on Hulu only. Do you get that service, Farscape One?
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#6 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 11:59 PM

I don't have Hulu, but I'll be getting it for THE ORVILLE when it starts.

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:37 PM

Ditto.  The Orville is worth it.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#8 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,634 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 06:57 PM

I'm going to get it for a week at the end of the season and binge it.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users