• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:50 PM

"When Virginia makes a statement, Al responds in kind; facing dire circumstances, June leads the search for a new place to call home; with Grace's condition worsening, Morgan makes a tough call."

Sigh.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:42 PM

Well, Tom is toast. But I didn't really expect him to last long with Ginny-baby around.

Grace is still alive, however, and my speculation that she's not really dying of radiation-induced cancer gained a little traction with June's foreshadowing comment:  "Could be cancer. Could be something else."  She's probably got a kidney stone.  She's got the same symptoms I had when I used to get kidney stones.

I thought going to Humbug Gulch was a great idea-- I'd love to see them spend a whole season, at least, in an Old West town. That would make for a unique Zombie Apocalypse show. When their reaction shots portended disaster, I was afraid that Ginny's minions had burned the place down or something.  But it was only full of Zombies.  You'd think that this deep into the ZA people would be used to Zombie infestations.  Come on, pardners, just open one of the gates and lure them all out. Then close the gate.  Also kill as many as you can.  Actually, from the look of things, that's exactly what's going to happen.  And I really hope that Ginny doesn't survive the season finale.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,086 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:16 PM

I bet that this is all set up by Ginny and her crew.  Notice how she always showed up exactly where they were several times?  She even made sure they could not take the tanker with them.

I hope the show is not going to be as predictable as I believe.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:13 PM

Yeah, I forgot to mention that.  I'm pretty sure Ginny's minions stocked up the gulch on Zombies.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users