Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

White House and US Military Claims UFO's Are Real.

aliens ufos ufo sightings tic tacs cube ships

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gsmonks

gsmonks

Tree Psychiatrist

• Islander
  • 5,087 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:05 PM

So . . . big underwhelming announcement on da news: UFO's are real.

No, UFO claims are real. Same grainy images that could be anything, same problems as before.

Top problems: see UFOs that allegedly come from mother ships, yet never any sightings of mother ship, visually or on radar. Never any clear, reliable shots. As before, it's all hearsay.

Top problems if they're real: they haven't contacted us = we're unimportant, we don't know what they want, they don't use radio, making SETI methods pointless.

Top probabilities if they're real: no aliens; they merged with their technology long ago; the ships are unmanned drones, they're invading TicTacs and mini-Borgs; they aren't from somewhere else but were probably always here, making them not aliens in the other-worldly sense; they don't use radio, they're visiting from the 11th dimension, trying to figure out where the rest of their gravity goes . . .

Despite the "big news", we're right where we started. So I'm sceptical.
Capitalism is a pyramid scheme run by the 1%.

#2 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 12:45 AM

What is with the poor image resolution? I've heard from different sources that NASA has high quality images but only released the stuff that should have landed on the cutting room floor.
"They don't want to scare us and cause mass panic?"

Enjoyed the 2002 series by Spielberg TAKEN this week. Some insights make sense. It's on Youtube if you don't mind the Greek sub titles.
Compelling enough to keep ones' interest even if is all fiction.

Dimensional travelers? Why not. Probably where the Yeti disappear to and why we have never captured one of the many.  

After Brice reported the moon being hit by asteroids Youtube knocked him off my feed.  
He does not get a lot of views for the information he shares.
Quality is not that great but it is when he uses his big screen, and looses clarity when the video is uploaded to YouTube.

Check him out.

I'm still working on my theory of what went down when Ceres exploded. Zero point gravity is very volatile and quite capable of blowing up a planet.
Obviously Mars got nuked, but where did all the civilizations go when the earth was bombarded by flying debris?
They did not die out, or we would be finding more then the few remains so I suspect the mother ship you speak of is, the moon.
Explains why we have no known space station there.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aliens, ufos, ufo, sightings, tic tacs, cube ships

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users