• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 29 September 2019 - 04:21 PM

Facing an unknown future, Morgan leads the group on a mission; Al puts the pieces together; John and June make a promise.  

And this is the Season Finale!  I hope they can salvage The Gulch from those bushwhackers and gullyjumpers.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 06:19 PM

So!  Grace is pregnant, not dying of cancer. I was kind of right.  Pregnancy is not a kidney stone, but my Mother says the pain is about the same.  That means that Grace will likely continue as a main character next season.

I also believe I mentioned something about opening the gate and luring away the Zombies-- which they finally got around to doing.  Luring them into the rapids to be washed away was kind of icing on the cake (and wouldn't it be nice if Ginny's compound is at the business end of that river).  But come on, guys, you should have given that some thought before calling Ms. Negan.

At least we got to see Dorie and June get hitched. I wonder if it was a June wedding.  Anyway, it had a bunch of nice moments, like Dwight donating his ring and John finding it too small for his finger.  I just hope that the Rabbi wasn't introduced for this and this alone, because he's kind of a likable little guy.

And then finally Ginny showed up to take everybody away and split them up to demoralize and weaken them. And if that wasn't enough to demonstrate her true Negan self, she lagged behind with Morgan to execute him.  She fears his honest influence on people when she must rely on the threat of violence.  But now we're left with a cliffhanger where Morgan is gutshot and about to be consumed by cannibal corpses. I wouldn't be worried if this show hadn't already disposed of several lead characters in the past.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,086 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:22 PM

Yes you were right about Grace, yeah! :D  I've never been pregnant and I've never had kidney stones so, I guess I can't say what that pain is like.  She sure seemed sick and they kept giving all kinds of stuff to take as well as she kept putting herself in harms way with those radio active zombies so, I hope the baby will be okay.

I was shocked by Morgan's dilemma, I had no idea that Ginny would go to such lengths.  I hope she and Negan never meet up.  They are the perfect couple and if they met up would probably end up ruling  the world. :lol:

I really thought they were all going to get away from Ginny.  They seemed to have worked out a great plan for avoiding having to turn to her for help.  But, in true cliff hanger form, they gave us hope and then snatched it away.  I didn't feel too worried about Morgan because he is a true survivor.  I didn't worry until I read what you said about them killing off lead characters.  You have this uncanny ability to be right in guessing what comes next so, now I am worried. :lol:

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:30 PM

View PostM.E., on 04 October 2019 - 08:22 PM, said:

Yes you were right about Grace, yeah! :D  
:lol:

I've never been pregnant and I've never had kidney stones so, I guess I can't say what that pain is like.  
My Mother says the pain is comparable.  She's had one kidney stone and I've had about thirty, and I think she is secretly pleased about that....

She sure seemed sick and they kept giving all kinds of stuff to take as well as she kept putting herself in harms way with those radio active zombies so, I hope the baby will be okay.  
I think the doctor said over the radio that she is both dehydrated and undernourished, so that would easily explain her symptoms.

I hope she and Negan never meet up.  They are the perfect couple and if they met up would probably end up ruling  the world. :lol:  
Now that would be funny.  :lol:

I didn't worry until I read what you said about them killing off lead characters.  You have this uncanny ability to be right in guessing what comes next so, now I am worried. :lol:  
Well, currently I am guessing that either Dwight or the Rabbi hid under the floorboards of the church rather than be taken away, and will snatch Morgan to safety at the last moment.  :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users