• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 05:10 PM

The group in Oceanside continues to train in case the Whisperers return; tensions are high as the heroes struggle to hold onto their concept of civilization.

And here we are, beginning season 10 of the Zombie Apocalypse. And the Whisperers are still whispering.  Kind of rude, if you ask me.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 06:08 PM

Okay, so an old Soviet-era satellite fell from the sky and landed largely intact-- enough for Eugene to think he can salvage valuable hardware-- and started a forest fire.  Didn't see that coming.  But our people had to enter Whisperer territory to fight the fire, so apparently that's going to start something.

But they're going to be prepared, because they've been training to fight as an army.  Weird, but probably wise.

In other news, the rebirth of civilization continues, with Carol out at sea and the Doc training some assistants. One of whom has already developed a god complex.  And something's up with the Doc.  He's having flashbacks. That can't lead to anything good.  But the baby has a lot of people looking after her, all of whom are pretty weird, but it's better than nothing.

And Daryl wants to hit the road-- maybe the deaf girl has him worried.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,086 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 08:06 PM

I thought it was brilliant.  The crew were so freaked out and nervous especially, Michonne  Then we see Carol eye to eye contact with Alpha.  Ya gotta love Carol.  Cool as a cucumber. lol

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,784 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:34 PM

Clash of the Titans dead ahead.  :lol:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users