The Flash: Into the Void

The Flash CW DC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,393 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:16 PM

That was a pretty low key premiere. It mainly dealt with the fallout of Nora fading away and set the stage for the rest of this season and the upcoming Crisis.

I like Killer Frost's new costume. We didn't get to see it in action too much but it seems like a big improvement on what she used to wear. I'm curious to see how things will play out with Frost in the driver's seat instead of Caitlin.

I still think it was dumb that Cisco took the meta-human cure and nothing in this episode changed my mind. He could have done everything he did over those four months while still having his vibe powers.

It was easy to tell that Barry and Iris were not over losing Nora and that they were just pretending to be okay. At least they ended the episode by acknowledging that they weren't okay.

The Monitor shows up and says that if Barry doesn't sacrifice himself in December 2019 billions will die. That is a pretty good first salvo in the run-up to Crisis on Infinite Earths.

No new Wells yet. I always like to see what kind of Wells we will get. It would be nice to see Harry again.

I'm guessing Rosso is going to be the new Big Bad, or at least a baby Bad before the Crisis hits. I wonder what the dark matter has turned him into.

Of course Ralph has another giant folder full of life tips that he is going to give to Frost.

I really can't think of anything else to say. It was a good episode and I like the fact that for once the team isn't dealing with a threat they themselves created at the end of the previous season.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Flash, CW, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users