Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

SUPERNATURAL - S15, E3 - "THE RUPTURE"...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:21 AM

Sam and Dean together with Rowena work tirelessly to keep all of hell from breaking loose. Castiel cannot forgive an arrogant betrayal.

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 06:20 PM

I wonder if we'll get an update on what's going on in Heaven.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 08:35 AM

I am sad.

I really loved Rowena.  A fun character, and always a quick wit.  Her interactions with everyone are always a treat.  I met Ruth Connell at DragonCon, and she was funny.  I told her I wanted her to survive to the end because she was awesome and deserved it.

I'm not getting my wish...

And Ketch is dead, too.  Given that this is the final season, will the deaths be permanent?  In Rowena's case, she took out her last revival pack.

Side note:  she basically died the same way Crowley did.  Helping the boys.  Like mother, like son.  Has a nice symmetry to it.

Second side note: I do wonder if this means that somehow, she will be queen of hell.

Edited by FarscapeOne, 25 October 2019 - 08:36 AM.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 06:08 PM

^^  You beat me to it.  :D

Okay, I guess all that flirting between Rowena and Ketch will come to naught, since both are now deader than Marley-- and both of these former antagonists went out heroically, especially Rowena.  Death's prophecy, or revelation, that Sam would be the one to kill Rowena did indeed come to pass, and the world is saved from Chuck's Final Apocalypse.  Except, of course, it's only episode three of the season and Chuck is in Reno and I wonder how he's going to feel about his Pulp paperback universe taking on a life of its own?

Oh, and Rowena and Ketch weren't the only ones to meet their fate in this Very Special High-Body-Count Episode.  Bobbyorr, or whatever that demon's name was, got smited by a wrathful Castiel but good, despite his claim that his powers are waning.  I'm still hoping the real Jack comes back, and I think he will, and I think Death and the Big Empty Guy will be involved.

I'm very sorry to see Rowena and Ketch go, since they were both fun and interesting characters. And yet, Rowena did leap into Hell, and she was full of spirits, which was exactly what Bobbyorr was trying to do to give himself super godlike powers, and Rowena's son was once King of Hell, so maybe there will be a new Queen on the throne before long.  And, come to think of it, Ketch is probably going to Hell, so maybe she'll have a consort.  All that flirting may pay off after all.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users