• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 03:50 PM

Still paranoid Alexandrians get riled up over the Whisperers and take their fear out on Negan; Back at Hilltop, the group deals with an unexpected safety issue.

Hmm. An unexpected safety issue.  OSHA has survived the Zombie Apocalypse!
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 03:57 PM

They must not have washed, rinsed, then sanitized...

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,105 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 07:44 PM

Yikes!  My prediction of Negan and Alpha getting together is now a possibility.  He's had enough of Rick's people and their way of life.  He has now disappeared.

I feel really bad for Lydia, she didn't deserve that kind of treatment,  I can't believe none of the adults stepped in before it got out of hand like it did.  Daryl did offer to talk to them but, I don't think he should have even asked, he should have put a stop to it long ago.

It is looking more and more like Judith is saying.  The whisperers might be trying to ware all these people down and then pounce.  I think the only reason they haven't is because Alpha wants to protect her daughter as long as possible.

The doc is really starting to loose it.

That kiss was a big surprise. :lol:

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 06:07 PM

Whoa! Negan on the loose and a surprise kiss.  I can't wait to see this one.  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 06:20 PM

Well, we had some interesting developments this week.  Society has rebounded to the point where internal conflict and violence is becoming a threat, even more so given that there is a hostile foreign power lurking just out of sight-- I wonder if this was an intentional metaphor for the current Zeitgeist. In any case, their little board of directors is proving itself to be inadequate to handling law enforcement-- if they even have any laws outside of their constitution-- and they probably need to think about establishing some more formal system of justice.

In any case, Negan is on the lam, ironically after doing the right thing for once in his life. That little group of self-appointed justice vigilantes probably would have killed Lydia if he hadn't intervened, but he intervened a little too hard.  I wonder if his next step will be to attempt to manipulate the Whisperers.   Maybe he thinks he can take over.

And poor Ezekiel seems to have been on the verge of doing something drastic. He's a great character who has been kind of sidelined lately, so I hope this doesn't portend his demise.  Not only would it be a waste of a good character, but it would nudge Carol even closer to the edge.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users