Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

AHS: 1984 - S9, E7 - "The Lady in White"...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 08:23 PM

A hidden chapter of Camp Redwood is revealed. The survivors help a stranded hitchhiker.

Edited by G-man, 03 November 2019 - 09:42 AM.

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 01:43 AM

I put down the wrong episode number in the title of the thread... it's episode 7.

It was good to see Dylan McDermott and Lily Rabe again.  When I first saw his name on the screen, I thought we might see his season 1 character in some way.  Turns out he played a deadly hitchhiker.

And Lily Rabe... wow, Jingles had a bad life, starting all the way back to being a child.  So it looks she got the ball rolling with the camp and the massacres.

A good episode.  Only two left to go.

By the way... I wonder if the next season will center on, or at least be a lead character, baby Bobby.  He was born in 1989 according to the current time it's on.  It would keep in line with how most seasons have a clue to the following season in a late episode.

Edited by FarscapeOne, 03 November 2019 - 01:43 AM.

#3 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,619 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 09:43 AM

No worries, FarscapeOne, I gotcha covered.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 03 November 2019 - 10:06 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users