Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

SUPERNATURAL - S15, E4 - "ATOMIC MONSTERS"...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 08:25 PM

Sam and Dean investigate the mysterious death of a girl and the disappearance of another.

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,985 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 01:59 AM

Pretty sure this will air next week, as CW is airing Halloween stuff this week instead.

But here's a weird thing, I just tried googling to double check that, and found a bunch of stuff about Jared getting arrested.  :oh:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 03:07 AM

You are right.  It is airing next Thursday.  I'll post it at that time to remind folks.

And yes, he did get arrested.  It looks like it was at a bar he owns in Texas.  Probably more going on in the story than what is posted.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 06:27 PM

Aw, man, no Supernatural on Halloween.  :cry:

I read that story about Jared, too.  It seems like the altercation was with his employees. I wonder if we'll ever get the real story.  Personally, I think they were possessed by demons.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:48 PM

To my knowledge, the only episode that premiered on Halloween was season 8's "BLOOD BROTHER".

It would have been perfect if in their final season, they aired a new episode on Halloween...

#6 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 12:41 PM

Great episode.

Sad with the boy... a good kid. He sacrificed himself knowing he couldn't keep his bloodlust in check.

I wonder if we'll see more of Benny again. I always loved his character. (I got to meet him at DragonCon a couple months ago. Super chill guy.)

Chuck has really become dark. What he did to Becky and her family... wow. He really IS a cruel, capricious god, as he once said.

I wonder if the dream Sam had was him tuning into Chuck's imagination somehow. It would be an interesting way to come full circle with his visions from way back.

And the bacon scene... scenes like THAT are exactly why I will miss this show so much.

"The Meat Man"! LOL!!

Edited by FarscapeOne, 08 November 2019 - 12:41 PM.

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:09 PM

Aargh! I didn't have time to watch today-- and now I probably won't have time until Sunday.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#8 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 06:08 PM

Okay, so Chuck may be compromised, but he's not powerless-- as Becky and her family found out. His main problems seem to be an inability to leave this universe and... writer's block. But Becky helped him with that last part before she was sent to the cornfield, and she also helpfully goaded him into a much darker ending for Sam and Dean that she believes will alienate all their fans.  This is obviously foreshadowing, but is it preparing the audience for an ending they truly won't like it, or is it a bait and switch-- I have a feeling that Chuck's storyline may be a satire of the type of morbid storytelling that has become so ubiquitous lately.

And then there's Sam's weird, possibly prophetic, dream. Could he have been foreseeing Chuck's dark finale?  It seems unlikely, since it happened before Chuck even thought of it, but who knows where god's concerned.

The main story this week, of the teenager and his superficially obnoxious parents, offered a nice twist and ended up being kind of touching. The execution was a bit horrible, but that kid had no chance after having drank human blood for so long.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users