Batwoman CW DC

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 12:25 PM

Posted Image

BECOMING ALICE - Alice (Rachel Skarsten) takes Kate (Ruby Rose) down the sad, winding road of her life in the days after the accident as Jacob (Dougray Scott) and Sophie (Meagan Tandy) attempt to track them. Mary (Nicole Kang) has an argument with Catherine (Elizabeth Anweis) which sends her looking for Kate at Wayne Tower, but instead she becomes unwelcome company for Luke (Camrus Johnson.)

Read more: Listings - BATWOMAN on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz64Eiau1eA

"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,619 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 08:52 AM

Well, that was a story I didn't want to hear, or really had any interest in.  I hope this means they'll let Alice rest for a few weeks to allow Batwoman to deal with some other threats to Gotham and its people.

OTOH, I am genuinely feeling for Mary.  She IS the good sister, and a good person despite her pose of shallowness.  But Kate is just so obsessed with what she lost, that she doesn't appreciate what is there.  I hope that changes, and Mary is brought into the fold.

Meanwhile, Catherine is twisting in the wind while her family processes what she had done.  I kind of have mixed feelings about her.  Her remourse seems genuine, but I can't help but think there was some ulterior motive behind her actions (even if it was her falling in love with Papa Kane, and wanting to gain his affections).  I still have to wonder about her feelings towards her step-daughter.  It seems that they've always been rather cool towards each other.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Edited by G-man, 04 November 2019 - 10:37 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Batwoman, CW, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users