• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 06:10 PM

Carol and Daryl go on a mission together; Siddiq struggles to solve a mystery.  

All right!  It's the Carol and Daryl Show!  I wonder if she'll tell him that she had a Norman Rockwell dream about him.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:00 PM

Okay, so Negan has indeed joined the Whisperers.  He seems to have charmed Alpha, but not Beta.  I love how Beta took off his blindfold and used it as a gag.  :lol:  But Beta misunderestimated Negan's badassery, and he survived the Whisperer Hazing Ritual.  What next?

Meanwhile, a plague is plaguing Alexandria, presumably as a result of the Whisperer's poisoning the well with Zombie guts. I hope Rosita doesn't die, but they haven't been making very good use of her lately, which is not a good sign. I'm also getting a kick out of Dante's political incorrectness, so I hope he doesn't turn out to be a Whisperer mole or a leftover Savior or something.

Also meanwhile, Euguene has made a friend by bouncing his waves off the ionosphere, and she is located quite a ways to the North.  Is she with the black helicopter people?  :unsure:

Still meanwhile, the Carol and Daryl Roadshow is on the prowl for the Whisperer Horde so they can possibly destroy it and take away Alpha's power.  Or was Carol planning to take another shot at Alpha?  Or was she planning to take a Whisperer hostage?  She seemed kind of more prepared for that than she should have been.  If Alpha figures out what happened to her missing guardian, she might-- well, her plans to destroy everyone are already in full swing, so what difference does it make?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users