• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:42 PM

Carol pushes boundaries that make Daryl uneasy; Alpha and Beta have reservations about someone.

"Carol pushes boundaries that make Daryl uneasy."  Isn't it strange how times change?  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:37 PM

Well, that sucked.  Poor Siddiq spends months being tortured by survivor guilt and PTSD only to be killed when he realizes that his colleague is a Whisperer mole.  And another great character is gone.  I am now on the hate curve of my love-hate relationship with Walking Dead.

As I grumble under my breath, though, I'm curious about Dante and that touching speech he gave just before his unexpected battle to the death with Siddiq.  He seemed sincere, so was he just playing Siddiq or was he talking himself into becoming a member of the community?  Were his loyalties shifting?  Perhaps framing Siddiq with the hemlock was the last straw and he had turned the corner.  How ironic if he would have turned on Alpha and the Whisperers if only Siddiq hadn't recognized him.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,116 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 09:40 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 20 November 2019 - 07:37 PM, said:

Well, that sucked.  Poor Siddiq spends months being tortured by survivor guilt and PTSD only to be killed when he realizes that his colleague is a Whisperer mole.  And another great character is gone.  I am now on the hate curve of my love-hate relationship with Walking Dead.

As I grumble under my breath, though, I'm curious about Dante and that touching speech he gave just before his unexpected battle to the death with Siddiq.  He seemed sincere, so was he just playing Siddiq or was he talking himself into becoming a member of the community?  Were his loyalties shifting?  Perhaps framing Siddiq with the hemlock was the last straw and he had turned the corner.  How ironic if he would have turned on Alpha and the Whisperers if only Siddiq hadn't recognized him.

Nah, I think Dante was a baddie from the start.  I knew there was a reason I did not like him but, I had decided it was my own issues with trusting people. lol

He reminded me of one of those people who commit a serious crime like arson and then can't help but return to the scene and watch what happens.  Or one of those people who kills someone and then find a way to inject themselves into the investigation by volunteering to help.

Well if only the bad guys died we'd be whining about that too and I doubt very much the show would have had ten seasons.  I'm going to miss the doc. :(

The thing I am wondering about is that I don't recall him (doc) telling anyone about the water being the reason for everyone's sickness and I also am wondering how they are going to survive with having lost both doc and Enid who were the only ones  that had medical experience.

Edited by M.E., 20 November 2019 - 10:04 PM.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 07:34 PM

View PostM.E., on 20 November 2019 - 09:40 PM, said:

Well if only the bad guys died we'd be whining about that too and I doubt very much the show would have had ten seasons.  I'm going to miss the doc. :(  
I was really sad about it.  I actually had a dream about it last night.

The thing I am wondering about is that I don't recall him (doc) telling anyone about the water being the reason for everyone's sickness and I also am wondering how they are going to survive with having lost both doc and Enid who were the only ones  that had medical experience.  
I was thinking about that, too. I don't think there are any other doctors in any of the communities.  As far as I can tell, Siddiq didn't tell anyone about the water, but Rosita might be able to figure it out from his behavior during their last conversation.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users