Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

SUPERNATURAL - S15, E6 - "GOLDEN TIME"...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,938 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 03:54 PM

Sam and Dean are visited by an old friend. Castiel investigates the disappearance of a local teen.

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 07:35 PM

I wonder who the old friend is.  We seem to be seeing a lot of familiar faces this year, which is a good thing as the grand finale approaches.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,938 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:56 AM

What the hell is up with Chuck?  Anyone connected to the boys goes to hell?  First Kevin, now Eileen?  I still think there is a way to bring them all to heaven, because Bobby got to go.

I always liked Eileen.  I'm very glad she got a happy ending.  Or... does this just postpone her going back to hell, since her soul was there already?  I still think there is a way, like how Naomi helped Bobby get up.  A shame that was a one-time spell, though.  Who knows... maybe Sam can figure out a way to make it work multiple times.

I liked Castiel's part in this episode.  He learned the hunter lessons well.  But this season, we are seeing a very angry angel.  The way he killed Belphagor, and now the djinn.  This is definitely the angriest angel.  (A little SPACE:  ABOVE AND BEYOND reference, for those who saw that show.)  Though it is concerning, him losing powers like that.

This was another great episode in a season that has been knocking it out of the park so far.  This series will be going out on top.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 07:44 PM

Holy Cow!  An anti-death. Instead of a beloved character being killed off, a beloved character is actually resurrected.  And in a unique way, that is apparently free of side effects.  It's great having Eileen back, although she did make a pretty cool ghost-- she was really starting to get into her ghostly powers.  :lol:  I wonder if she will be a regular now. I certainly would not object to her and Sam getting it on.

And Castiel seems to have ended his walkabout.  It was interesting seeing him out on his own as a Solo Hunter. He has come a long way from his days as an inexplicably naive Angel.  Although it was weird that he was able to take a bunch of bullets Superman-style but had a hard time healing the kid.  He also wasn't able to heal Ketch. Something is up, but is it connected to the issues he's had with his Grace or maybe with the lights going out in Heaven?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,938 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 10:17 AM

I have had this thought for months, almost all the way back to when they announced this was the last season. But I'm going to say it out loud here, so maybe it will happen.

I don't know how it will end, but there is one thing I hope they do for the final episode...

Take a page from the FARSCAPE series finale. In their "Previously On" at the beginning of "BAD TIMING", they used a single shot from EVERY SINGLE EPISODE before it. That's 87 shots.

For the final "THE ROAD SO FAR", they should do the same thing. 326 episodes, 326 shots. I can't think of a more appropriate or spot on "THE ROAD SO FAR" than that.

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 05:41 PM

Pretty good idea. It would probably only take about three minutes or so.

#7 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 3,938 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:02 PM

Less than that, since you can probably do 4 shots per second.  That means about a minute and a half.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users