• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 05:43 PM

A fight causes tensions in Oceanside; The Alexandrians set out on a high-stakes mission.

So will Negan take over the Whisperers, or what?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 27 November 2019 - 06:26 PM

Nope, not yet.

Okay, I'm not sure about the strategic value of trapping the horde in the cave. Even if Daryl and the others are trapped, they're not in any immediate danger and the horde is no longer a threat to Alexandria. I guess I'm missing something.

Siddiq rising from the dead and threatening the baby while Rosita struggled with Dante was one of the most horrifying sequences on the show. It struck me as very Dawn of the Dead-ish.  Rosita is a soldier, so she must have been weak from her illness for Dante to last that long, but I'm glad he didn't kill anyone else or escape.

Uncle Daryl is getting to be quite a wise man in his old age, given his talks with Carol and his remarks about keeping a cool head in the wake of Dante's outing.  With Michonne leaving soon, he's going to have to step up as the leader-- with Ezekiel kind of floundering around, there's really no one else.

This fortified island is interesting. Virgil seems on the up and up, but I wonder what Michonne will really find out there. We know she's leaving, but presumably the show wants to leave the door open for her return as it did with Maggie and Rick, so I'm very curious to see what they have in mind.

And Father Gabriel. Holy Mackerel. Holy Toledo. Holy Cow. Holy Homicidal Priest, Batman.  :o
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,116 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 07:49 PM

I think I need to re-watch this episode. lol

I remember everything except this fortified island you speak of.  

I didn't know she was leaving the show.  So far the ones that have not died but, left the show have never made a return.  Do you think Rick will ever return?

Yeah, that was pretty shocking watching Gabriel go all Norman Bates on someone. I was secretly hoping he would and poof!  :insanosmile:

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 07:26 PM

View PostM.E., on 29 November 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

I remember everything except this fortified island you speak of.
That's where Virgil came from and where he's taking Michonne, so she can bring back weapons.

I didn't know she was leaving the show.  So far the ones that have not died but, left the show have never made a return.  Do you think Rick will ever return?  
Yeah, Michonne has only a few episodes left, which is a real drag.  But Maggie has been confirmed to be returning by the end of this season.  Rick is supposed to be in a trilogy of movies, but they were supposed to start production by the end of this year and I haven't heard anything lately.

Yeah, that was pretty shocking watching Gabriel go all Norman Bates on someone. I was secretly hoping he would and poof!  :insanosmile:
Heh.  They should have played that Psycho shower music.  :lol:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users