Doctor Who: Series 12 Trailer

Doctor Who

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:04 PM

The new trailer has dropped and it looks really good. It seems to be embracing more of the action and zaniness of the Davies and Moffat eras but I hope that doesn't mean we lose episodes like "Rosa" and "Demons of the Punjab."

Several classic monsters look to be returning which excites me. I think "Resolution" showed that this new team can re-invigorate the old monsters in a compelling way.

I wish we had been an exact date for when the series returns but at least it will be on the air soon.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,939 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:19 PM

I'm glad it didn't break when they dropped it.

Undoubtedly they chose the most action-packed moments for the trailer. I'm sure the show will have all the solid plots and character moments that we've come to expect.  At least I hope so.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doctor Who

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users