Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Netflix's Another Life: About that Infinity Vessel...

Another Life spacecraft Netflix Katee Sackoff

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,326 posts

Posted 01 December 2019 - 05:14 PM

Seriously - anyone watch this?  I just started watching episode one, and I'm already baffled by the alien vessel that seems to essentially swim through air like an amoeba.  But how?  Theories?

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#2 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 11:41 PM

Good to see you QT.
I'll get back to you as soon as I remember to bug my son for the password to his Netflix account.
That is if the show is running in Canada.

I can take a guess? I've been exploring the world of the microcosms. See: amazing animals thread.
Seeing that an amoeba is a single celled organism, it's almost as indestructible as a Stentor.
If space debris ripped open its sides, it has the ability to reform itself more so then an amoeba.
It could be able to absorb energy either molecular or magnetic, from anywhere, to propel itself.
The vacuoles inside could be fashioned into living quarters.

Let us not leave out the tardigrades, those cute little water bears. They have proven to be able to go into hibernation in deep space and come back to life with a smile on their faces. :D

Edited by D.Rabbit, 11 December 2019 - 11:54 PM.

7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#3 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,326 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 07:42 AM

Thanks, D.Rabbit! Good theories.  Let me know if you get in to Netflix and tell me which makes most sense to you :)

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#4 Jorgasnarova

Jorgasnarova
  • Islander
  • 607 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 11:50 PM

About 80% through episode one and finding it veeeeery uneven, but, still, anything with Katee Sackoff in it is inherently watchable...

#5 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,212 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 07:10 PM

If you could give me the episode number where they describe the space ship I would be interested.
After 4 episodes of being tormented by writers that don't appear to have passed grade 8 English yet, I can not continue or add more input then what I have already.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Another Life, spacecraft, Netflix, Katee Sackoff

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users