• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,392 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:45 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

BYRON MANN GUEST STARS - Oliver's (Stephen Amell) mission takes him to Lian Yu where he tries to ignore the repercussions of the looming Crisis until he receives help from an old friend. Meanwhile, a united Team Arrow faces a recognizable villain.

Read more: Listings - ARROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz676A5b9Ez

"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,309 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:17 PM

Space filler of an episode.  None of that felt necessary and I am not happy that they took another opportunity to hurt Roy. (Although, I know the injury is comic book accurate - the story was an epic fail, and so, not worth it at all.)

I'm looking forward to the Crisis, despite hating the Tyler Hoechlin "superman" - I'm thrilled to see Brandon Routh and Tom Welling suit up.  Did I see Shazam in the teaser?  I could have sworn I did....

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#3 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,921 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:50 PM

View PostQueenTiye, on 04 December 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

I'm looking forward to the Crisis, despite hating the Tyler Hoechlin "superman"

Really? I think he's excellent.

Did I see Shazam in the teaser?  I could have sworn I did....

No, the only characters in red costumes with lightning-bolt motifs were the Flashes of Earth-1 and Earth-90. And if there had been a glimpse of any DCEU character, it would've been all over the comics news sites by now.

Although it's being teased that there are additional cameos that we don't know about yet, including ones that weren't in the shooting script. Although most of those will probably be just brief glimpses.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrow, CW, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users