Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Legends of Tomorrow season 5 trailer & all-show crossover

DCs Legends of Tomorrow DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S5 CW DC DCTV The Flash Arrow Supergirl Batwoman Black Lightning

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,992 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:42 AM

So, season 5 of Legends of Tomorrow is coming up in January, and there is a trailer.  But first, The Legends will appear in this year’s crossover of ALL the CW superhero shows!  That starts tonight, and I am sure Virgil Vox will be along to start a thread for it.

It looks like this crossover will be pretty bonkers, with 5 episodes, and characters from all 6 series that are currently airing.  Plus, since it is Crisis on Infinite Earths they are including characters from what seems like every superhero show that ever aired!  I have lost track of all the announcements about who will appear, but it’s a lot! :oh:

Anyway, trailers.  The funniest thing, is to watch the trailer for Crisis … immediately followed by the trailer for Legends season 5! :lol:

The gist goes something like this:

All shows Crisis:  *Serious, Serious, Doom and Gloom …*
Legends: *Woohoo Boogieeeeeeeee!!!*  :woohoo: :woohoo2: :timewarp: :boogie:

The Legends are so much fun!!! :clap: :spew: :howling:

Ok, here are the trailers:

Crisis:

And now Legends season 5.  Seriously, put down your drink!  :spew:

The Legends are back … Whether you want them or not!!!!

:howling:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 08 December 2019 - 09:44 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:05 PM

I am psyched for both shows and it looks like Legends is bringing the crazy as usual. It seems as if Zari will be back rather quickly since she was shown in several shots and I don't think I saw her brother at all.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,060 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:26 PM

I'm looking forward to Legends and will make an effort to watch all of Crisis.  The original was not exactly my favorite series (although it was very well done, since it had some major talent working on it).
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S5, CW, DC, DCTV, The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Batwoman, Black Lightning

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users