Happy Holidays, Exisle

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,646 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 09:28 AM

May they be filled with joy and happiness.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 Niko

Niko
  • Watchdog
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 04:17 PM

To you, too!  :)
- Whatsoever you do to the least of my people, that you do unto me.    (Matthew 25:40)

- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.  (Proverbs 3:3)

#3 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,134 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 04:05 AM

View PostG-man, on 26 December 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

May they be filled with joy and happiness.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself

Thanks G-man.

Happy birthday to you. :D

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,075 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 05:44 PM

Happy Holidays, everyone!  :happy:

Whichever one you happen to celebrate....

Posted Image
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 08:01 PM

Merry Pachydermas to all and a Swell-y-phant New Year. :D

Edited by D.Rabbit, 27 December 2019 - 08:46 PM.

7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,075 posts

Posted 28 December 2019 - 05:38 PM

Ooh, Swell-y-phant, I like that.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#7 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,422 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 10:35 PM

Happy Holidays to everyone here! I hope everyone had a great holiday time and enjoy the New Year. I will be celebrating New Year's Eve like I normally do, which is by doing nothing. My family has never done anything big for the New Year and I see no reason to change that tradition.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#8 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,075 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 05:52 PM

My tradition is Chinese food and flipping back and forth between the Twilight Zone Marathon and the Three Stooges Marathon-- from the sublime to the ridiculous.  :lol:

#9 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,646 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 08:55 PM

I tend to stay up to watch the ball drop, go through my house to change the calendars, and then go to bed.

What can I say?  I'm a wild and crazy guy ;)

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users