DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-2, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-2, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-2, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-2, pic - 12 - 1500 px.jpg

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-2, pic - 14 - 1500 px.jpg

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-2, pic - 15 - 1500 px.jpg

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Miss Me, Kiss Me, Love Me" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

CANOODLING WITH THE ENEMY - When a new blip lands the Legends in 1947 Los Angeles, it puts them on the trail of Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel (guest star Jonathan Sadowski) who seems to take pleasure in fraternizing with Hollywood Elite. Sara (Caity Lotz), Ray (Brandon Routh) and Constantine (Matt Ryan) devise a plan to capture him while Ava (Jes Macallen) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) sit on the sidelines for the time being. They soon realize that they need to worry less about Bugsy and more about his girlfriend. Ava is struggling with being on the sidelines with Rory. Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) accompanies Behrad (guest star Shayan Sobhian) to his dad's birthday, where Nate meets Behrad's sister, Zari (Tala Ashe), who seems familiar to him.

Maisie Richardson-Sellers and Olivia Swann also star. David Geddes directed the episode written by Ray Utarnachitt (#502). Original airdate 2/4/2020.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz6D1ybCHNb

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 05 February 2020 - 02:27 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,169 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 07:24 PM

Ooh, Bugsy Siegel, the mobster who built Las Vegas.  This oughtta be good.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,011 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:31 AM

Pictures posted.  :cool:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,011 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:41 PM

So Zari 2.0 is really something, huh?!?  This is going to take some getting used to. :hehe:

They found her pretty quickly ... and then they kidnapped her! :o  Oopsie! :look: :laughtears:

LOL at Ava letting loose and having some fun! :lol:  :clap:  And Sara was so happy for her!  :D "She's not humiliating herself, she's enjoying herself!"  You tell 'em Sara!  :cool: :thumbs_up:

So Constantine's trip to hell was a brief one, and the sigil worked a little like setting an automatic return trip using an egg timer (but with fire).

And Constantine is going to try to redeem Astra instead of defeating her.  Yep, he's a legend! :cool: :nod:

They really are making a running joke of Constantine tasting/eating gross things, aren't they?  :howling:

They are still keeping the Rasputin jars in the pantry!!! ??? !!! ???

So Charlie was away again for this episode, as were Gary, Nora, and Mona.  I still haven't figured out if Mona has left the show, or just the ship.  But I am guessing we will see the other three as soon as the plot gets around to them

Kind of feels like the cast has gotten so big, they can't fit them all in one episode! They have to take turns!  :lol:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#5 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,996 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:18 AM

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 10 February 2020 - 09:41 PM, said:

And Constantine is going to try to redeem Astra instead of defeating her.  Yep, he's a legend! :cool: :nod:

I think it's in character for him even besides that. Getting Astra damned to Hell was his biggest, most defining mistake, and his guilt about it has driven him ever since -- more, he's damned to Hell himself because of it, and saving her could be the only way he can save his own soul when the time comes.

Kind of feels like the cast has gotten so big, they can't fit them all in one episode! They have to take turns!  :lol:

Probably a budget-saving measure. It wouldn't be the first Arrowverse show to do that.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users