DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-3, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-3, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-3, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-3, pic - 12 - 1500 px.jpg

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-3, pic - 14 - 1500 px.jpg

DC's Legends of Tomorrow 5-3, pic - 17 - 1500 px.jpg

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 11

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Slay Anything" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

SURVIVING FAMILY - When the Legends discover a new Encore, Sara (Caity Lotz), Rory (Dominic Purcell) and Ava (Jes Macallan) end up crashing a high school reunion to attempt to stop a serial killer from finishing unfinished business. The Legends devise a plan to send Nate (Nick Zano), Ray (Brandon Routh), Nora (Courtney Ford), Behrad (guest star Shayan Sobhian) and their hostage Zari (Tala Ashe), back in time to try and intervene in order to try to save everyone including them. Meanwhile, Constantine (Matt Ryan) is annoyed that Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) has been squatting in his old home, but it might be the blessing in disguise they were not looking for.

Alexandra LaRoche directed the episode written by Matthew Maala & Tyron B. Carter (#503). Original airdate 2/11/2020.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz6DfhymRBO

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,011 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 01:36 PM

Looks like Charlie is posing as Constantine.  And is that her former band, The Smell?

Nora didn't have a normal childhood, so she certainly missed all the high school stuff like prom.  Looks like she gets to have fun!

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 11 February 2020 - 01:36 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,011 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 07:25 PM

"Another world saving singalong."  LOL Constantine! :lol:

Ava and her podcast about serial killers! :cool: :D

So now they are going to work on redeeming the encores too, not just the big villains!  Interesting!

Though, since many of them are historic figures, some of those would have a bigger impact on history than others.  Changing those might have ... extra consequences. ;)

And I love that Nora is using her traumatic background to help others overcome their own.  So powerful.  :happy:  

And it's so nice that she gets to really make a difference as a fairy godmother, and not just be forced to indulge spoiled brats (as it seemed to her for a while).

So, Zari is beginning to remember something, even though she doesn't realize that is what's happening.  But any version of Zari is resourceful, and she will still fight off a serial killer!  :ninjapooh:

Although, the time travel part hasn't quite sunk in yet. :lol:  Things like: no, there's no cell service in 1989! :lol: And, no one knows who you are, because you haven't been born yet!  :howling:

And I really loved what Behrad said to her at the end.  Yes, he gets all their parents' attention, and whether he is right or wrong about their reasons, at least *he* sees her accomplishments as important and worthy! :nods: :cool:

So Mick has a girlfriend now!  He deserves some happiness, and I think he is finally ready for a mature relationship.  Probably for the first time in his life.

Though, this being a time ship, nothing is that simple.  :lol: Remember, this was 2020 Mick with 2004 Ali!  This could get ... confusing... :freakoutnonny:

And ... Finally we have Constantine and Charlie!  

Not only do we see what Charlie has been up to the last few weeks (hanging out as Constantine, and entertaining *assorted guests*), but we get a hint as to the backstory of Constantine, Astra, and Astra's mother!

So Astra's mother is a dead witch!  Why is she locked behind a door?  Just what *did* happen all those years ago??!?!?  Stay tuned!

SFG

Ps, Nitpick: this was clearly a case of a "spree killer" not a "serial killer", but who cares, right? :hehe:

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 20 February 2020 - 07:28 PM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users