Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Is it time for new skins?

Themes Skins Expanse Witcher Marvel DC

1 reply to this topic

#1 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,326 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 11:12 AM

Hey!  I temporariy lost my theme to the regular IP Board theme, and when I went to get it back, I saw that we had some old themes from Defiance.  !!!  What?  We've had so many shows since then!  I think Defiance was the last time we thought that a world was going to stick for our community, so it makes sense, but really, I'd love to see some new skins.  Suggested themes: The Expanse, Black Mirror, Star Trek (Picard/Discovery), DCEU or Arrowverse (Berlantiverse?), Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Can we start working on some new themes?  Are there theme instructions for the current itiration of the board?

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#2 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,822 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 02:30 AM

You're welcome to try. We haven't significantly changed software versions in years (and probably never will  -- IPB, as we knew it, has been discontinued), so any v3.3/3.4 instructions/tools/packs should still work.

I haven't done any real creative graphics work since the last skins. I probably still have the WinXP/7 computers/software I used to make skins for Defiance, The Last Ship, etc. but I doubt I remember many graphics tips/tricks.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Themes, Skins, Expanse, Witcher, Marvel, DC

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users