• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 05:22 PM

Michonne takes Virgil back to his island to find his family. In exchange, Virgil offers weapons.

Michonne won't be around much longer.  :(

And, come to think of it, shouldn't Maggie be returning soon?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,155 posts

Posted 16 March 2020 - 08:39 PM

I don't think you have the right episode, RJD.  10/12 is...

Negan helps the Whisperers and Alpha launch an attack against the Hilltop

I think, :dontgetit:

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 07:22 PM

Hmm. I got that capsule description from IMDB, but now the page reads:

The survivors try to escape from the Whisperer's walkers horde after the battle of Hilltop.

Something went awry somewhere, I guess.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,155 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:01 PM

Yeah, the one I listed is from last week but it was under episode 12.

I guess the people who write these teasers don't actually watch the show? :lol:

So, did I nail it or what!!!!  Negan ended Alpha, ;D

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 05:32 PM

I actually haven't had a chance to watch yet.  Hopefully tonight and/or tomorrow.

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,323 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 07:41 PM

Okay, I finally got to watch.

So it looks like Hilltop has burned to the ground. I'm really sick of this cycle where a nice thriving community gets established, and they're rebuilding civilization in the midst of the Zombie uprising, and then it all gets destroyed.  Now Kingdom and Hilltop are both gone. I hope they don't abandon them, but decide to rebuild.

Now, at least, we seem to be nearing the end of the Whisperer plotline, since Negan faked out Alpha and slit her throat. The guy is still totally nuts.  I don't know what to make of his conversation with Alpha about his dead wife, which seemed to be genuinely coming from a place behind his sociopathic barrier.  I thought maybe he was going to stop her from killing Lydia because he couldn't bear the thought of killing a family member, or because he doesn't like to hurt kids. But then it turned out that he was playing her the whole time. And he gave her a nice little kiss as she bled out.  And then, just to turn everything on its head, no pun intended, we find out that he is working with Carol. I can't imagine where this will leave Carol with Daryl and the rest of the community.

I think the Whisperers will be fairly easy to wipe out after this.  Beta is not really qualified to lead, and I don't think Negan will be much interested-- I got a kick out of his pathetic attempts to herd Zombies.  :lol:  And what is the deal with Beta's secret identity?  It looks like he must be some kind of celebrity from the Old World-- maybe an actor or professional wrestler.  Maybe he's Arnold Schwarzenegger.

In other news, Judith had to kill the old guy after his suicide attempt failed. That was not nice. She may be precocious, but she's still only a kid.  And Magna and Connie did escape from the cave, but only Magna made it back-- but I'm still convinced that Connie is alive and something will happen with her and Daryl.  And speaking of happening, Eugene is going to keep his date.  :lol:

There's still a few episodes left this season, and I think Maggie will be back before the end-- but, sadly, we'll be seeing the last of Michonne. I wonder if she'll get whisked away in a black helicopter, too.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users