Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

STAR TREK: PICARD - S1, E9, "Et in Arcadia Ego, Part 1"...

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,839 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 12:15 PM

Oh great. I knew SOMEONE would come up with a cutting analysis.

#42 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 22,651 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 06:41 PM

Actually, WE KNOW android Juliana's memory was stripped of Alton. Noonian may have fudged his recounting, as dads (esp divorced) often do, but android Juliana clearly had no knowledge of a biological son

There are other possibilities. Altan my be Soong's son from another relationship. Or, because his initials are AI, he may not in fact be Soong's biological son any more than the other Soong androids are. (Of course, Soong may have liked the idea of even his biological offspring being an "AI.") And there are speculations out there that Altan is really Lore.

We'll know tomorrow.
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#43 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,510 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 06:42 PM

^^ Oh, shoot.

View PostOrpheus, on 24 March 2020 - 11:55 PM, said:

1) Did Alton precede B4/Lore/Data or come after them.  
If Alton is the same age as Brent Spiner, he had to come first, by almost ten years.

2) Where did Alton/Maddox get the single positronic neuron from which the Fractal Neuronic Clones were created  
Probably got Data drunk one time on leave.

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 25 March 2020 - 06:57 AM, said:

Or rather, Agnes said about the neuronic cloning: "the process results in pairs", with no further reason given.  :shrug:  
I'm still waiting for it to mean something, because it's so odd and has no precedent in Soong's technology.  There has to be more to it than just giving Picard a reason to know that there was another Dahj, because there are better ways of doing that.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#44 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 4,045 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 11:58 PM

Alton Inigo... so obvious, I missed it.  That's a good clue if it is indeed the case.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users