Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

SUPERNATURAL - S15, E13 - "DESTINY'S CHILD"...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 4,043 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 08:25 PM

A search for the one thing that may give the Winchesters an edge against God leads Sam and Dean to Jo's door and to a secret that may have died with Ruby. Meanwhile, Castiel asks Jack to do the unthinkable to help the brothers in their quest.

#2 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 4,043 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 07:58 AM

A fun episode, with a lot of momentum going.

Dean's possible reasons for the Occultum being lost... priceless.

Everyone's getting a cameo this year, which is cool.  Very nice touch to see Rachel Miner again.  I always liked her Meg.

HunterCorp?  Wow, taking the phrase 'family business' extra seriously.  And worldwide, with two pilots on standby?  The whole exchange was hilarious.

"You got to lose the man-bun."  Truer words were never spoken.

So the Garden of Eden is real.  Does that mean we'll actually meet Adam and Eve before it's over?

So The Empty is really full... of sadness and regret.  Makes sense, given the name and the look.  It still begs the question of how the Empty Creature woke up to begin with.  Why is it only Castiel woke him?  Could it be a combination of all the things that happened to him over the years?  Maybe being briefly supercharged by millions of Purgatory souls made him powerful enough to trigger the Empty Creature, because as far as we know, that was the only time a being was Chuck-level powerful before Amara was released.

And Jack has his soul back!  I think he will end up being the new God, but instead of killing Chuck, he will throw him into The Empty.  Maybe Amara, too.

I loved this episode.

Edited by FarscapeOne, 24 March 2020 - 08:00 AM.

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,497 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:42 PM

The latest great episode in a great season. And what a frustrating place to leave off.

The visit to the Garden of Eden had me laughing out loud.  Ever since the Mark of Cain, at least, I've been hoping to see more characters and references to the Old Testament, and I was especially hoping to see Adam and Eve pop up. That didn't happen, but we did get an all-too-brief visit to the Garden-- complete with the Talking Snake!  :lol:  Who was obviously not Lucifer, interestingly enough.  And who was the little Elfin Girl who spoke to Jack?  An Angel?  It seems like Eden has been isolated from everything outside for a very long time, so I wonder what goes on there.  Very intriguing.

And what was up with that Occultotron, or whatever it was?  Is it a transportation device, or is Eden inside of it, or both?  And where does it go after you eat it and get transported to Eden?  Is it still in Jack's intestines?  How do two people go to Eden?  Is there more than one Occultotron?  And how did Jack get back?  Did the Snake send him?  I want an Eden spinoff. :lol:

No spinoff for the Beacon Hill Winchesters, though.  These guys are monster hunters?  They must hire people to do their dirty work for them.  :lol:

And now Jack has his soul back.  Poor guy.  He's back to full strength and full capacity for pain. And we'll have a long wait to see if Dean forgives him.

View PostFarscapeOne, on 24 March 2020 - 07:58 AM, said:

So the Garden of Eden is real.  Does that mean we'll actually meet Adam and Eve before it's over?  
That would be super groovy.

So The Empty is really full... of sadness and regret.  Makes sense, given the name and the look.  
I'm hoping that the Empty gets emptied before this is all over.

And Jack has his soul back!  I think he will end up being the new God, but instead of killing Chuck, he will throw him into The Empty.  Maybe Amara, too.  
I'm hoping that Chuck and Amara don't die or get imprisoned or anything like that.  I'm looking for a more upbeat ending, like having Sam and Dean's inherent goodness rub off on them.  It would make for a nice poetic ending if God were saved by Man.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Lambsilencer

Lambsilencer

Shh... the lambs are sleeping...

• Islander
  • 6,687 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 01:02 PM

It was so nice to see Rachel Miner again. She quit acting back in 2013 after her final appearance on "Supernatural" because of her MS diagnosis. I actually never thought she would return to her profession. And now we saw her twice in one week, last week on "Chicago Fire" and now in this episode. She is was and always will be one of my favourite actresses, and I'm just so happy to see her coming back so strong and so full of life, despite of what she is going through.

Greets
Lambsilencer

Edited by Lambsilencer, 25 March 2020 - 01:03 PM.

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,497 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 06:33 PM

Good for her.  I hope she can stay healthy and keep doing what she loves to do.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#6 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 4,043 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:01 AM

It was good to see her again.  I always preferred her Meg.

A strong spirit she has.  Good for her.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users