Legends of Tomorrow 5-8, pic - 7 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-8, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-8, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-8, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-8, pic - 14 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-8, pic - 15 - 1500 px.jpg

TUESDAY, APRIL 21

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Zari, Not Zari" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

MEMORIES - Sara (Caity Lotz), Constantine (Matt Ryan) and Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) find themselves in British Columbia searching for another piece of the Loom, but they run into a problem they couldn't have foreseen. Zari (Tala Ashe) has been having trouble feeling like herself, so she goes on meditative journey at the suggestion of Behrad (guest star Shayan Sobhian). Meanwhile, Ava (Jes Macallan) volunteers to try and help Rory (Dominic Purcell) with a personal problem.

Nick Zano and Olivia Swann also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Morgan Faust & Tyron Carter (#509). Original airdate 4/21/2020.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz6KHtdowEv

The Legends are BACK!!!!!!!!  :woohoo:

SFG

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 21 April 2020 - 05:45 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 05:42 PM

Ok, a little explanation!  :lol:

Although the DC crossover aired (and took place) at the beginning of this season of Legends, it was actually the 8th episode they filmed.  (In the middle of the season, out of order.  That had to be confusing! :lol:)

Anyway, this episode is the first one they filmed after the crossover.  Since that used a little extra of their budget, they decided to save some money on sets for this episode.  But instead of doing a bottle episode (always a good option), they decided to go on location ... to an existing film set!

(I will spoiler tag the rest, even though the pictures in the above post should make it obvious.  ;) )

Spoiler

SFG  :D

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 21 April 2020 - 05:46 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,625 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 06:54 PM

Ah, yes, I have been waiting for Baby to show up.  I heard about that.  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,625 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 05:14 PM

"If they're all dead, who will shoot season fifteen?"  :laughtears:

I wonder if Jared and Jensen are among the dead.  :unsure:

Anyway, Zari's brother is certainly among the dead, which was obviously telegraphed by his guest star status.  I'm not happy about this, because I've grown to like him in the short time he's been on.  The good news is that Zari took a major step forward in characterization in this story, by meeting the ghost of her self that never existed-- the bad news is that she's now a grim avenger on a quest to restore her brother at any cost. Hopefully that's a temporary intermediate step.

And speaking of grim, Charlie's sister is pretty fearsome. Or was.  Does throwing a goddess overboard into the time stream destroy her or just lose her for a while?  And if Charlie is her sister's sister, why doesn't she have comparable power?  Did they address that and I missed it?  And why did a shape-shifter fall for the old shape-shifting trick when even I didn't?

And poor Mick-- all that effort to get on his daughter's good side, and he was no better off.  Worse off, in fact, since the kid had no business being angry with him in the first place, since the mom never informed him.  And as if the death of Zari's brother wasn't bad enough, we had to deal with a beheaded Teddy Bear. I haven't seen anything that graphically disturbing since Babylon 5.  :no:

And what was up with that cat?
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 5,071 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 11:48 AM

Behrad!  Nooo!  :cry:

Ooh, Astra's hell lady is one of the fates!  "Measure how long people live" ... That's pretty much what she still does, with the soul coins! :o

Sarah came back to life!  She's already done that like three times already, but there's always been a reason.  This time is... Something else?  Also, Sarah's eyes glowed when Atropos showed her true form.  So she must have soaked up some "god" energy, either because of some leftover effect from an earlier resurrection, or because she is the "Paragon of Destiny"! :oh:

They killed the supernatural crew! :crybaby:  "Then who's filming season 15?!?"  No one is, Sarah, no one is. :down:

Though I got a kick out of the zombie hairdresser! :howling:

Also: "You've never seen it??!!!"  :lol:  You know Sarah is going to park Charlie on a couch sometime for a Supernatural marathon after this! :lol:  "Dean is my hall pass." :hehe:

Mick tried to shortcut parenting. :no:  Nope!  No shortcuts, just deal with what you've got.

But that Halloween with Lita dressed as Captain Cold... :cry:

Zari 2.0 meeting OG Zari was cool!  She really needed that.  Too bad she didn't get to share it. :cry:

"Do carbs count when you're inside a totem?"  
"Nope."
:lol:

When Charlie's sister called her "little sister", she turned into a little girl.  Sarah came to get her and she turned big again.  Her sisters make her feel small, and her friends make her feel big.  :heart:  

"I'm no fate, I'm a Legend!" :cool:

Atropos blew up the Jump Ship!  :eek:  They need that!  :o

It was obvious enough that that wasn't Contantine.  That's not even how he walks!

So, the hell-sword kills Encores, but it can't kill a god.  Makes sense.  But at least they got the rings back! :thumbs-up:

And oh boy is Zari on a mission now!  :oh:

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#6 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 5,071 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 11:50 AM

And since that was a sad ending, here's something silly and potentially hopeful.  A day before this episode aired, they released a trailer for the upcoming rest of the season.  It's got lots of future scenes, so don't click if you really don't want spoilers.  But it's mostly out of context, and it is absolutely bonkers! :howling: :spew:   (And it's worth pausing to catch tiny details, they go by quickly!)  :howling:

But there is one scene that is potentially more of a spoiler, though there are still several possible explanations as to what it is showing.  So, I will discuss the possibilities in spoiler tags, after the trailer. :)

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 5 "Return" Trailer (HD)

Spoiler: discussing a scene.
Spoiler

Spoiler 2: discussing a line from Sarah.
Spoiler

SFG

Edit: OMG the Thumbnail for the video!!!  :howling: :howling: :howling: :howling: :howling:

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 07 May 2020 - 11:52 AM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,625 posts

Posted 07 May 2020 - 06:38 PM

See, now that is how Star Trek is supposed to look.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users