Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - Season 7

Agents of SHIELD Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvels Agents of SHIELD Marvel TV Season 7 season seven

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,728 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 08:34 AM

The word is out:  Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, season seven, is set to debut on Wednesday, May 27 on ABC.

O-boyoboyoboy!

:woohoo2:

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,627 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 04:02 PM

Agents of SHIELD assemble!

That's also the same that the first manned SpaceX vehicle will fly to the space station.  Coincidence?  I think SO!
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,841 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 03:10 AM

I am excited.

I rather like TV's .S.H.I.E.L.D.,  though it was a favored target for my youthful mockery, based solely on my comic-reading friends' accounts. (I never read SHIELD --or ANY comic-- in my youth. Or even now).

Alas, the pattern they lapsed into IMHO is: 1/2 of a season of dreary set-up, followed by 1/2 season of payoff. This was good enough to make it a favorite. Later, I realized (and the show made into an explicit rule) it was more like 1/3 boring/pointless/mystical set-up, 1/3 muddled transition, 1/3 pure gold pay-off. I can live with that. I think this hurt both its ratings and its development of a fanbase, but I can understand the logic.

Any practicing scientist must slog through years of technical tedium for a payoff (Though TBH, there's a lot of fun moments in the technical "tedium" too).

Then again, if I were to write a review of Real Life, it might read much the same, on many different time scales.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV, Season 7, season seven

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users