Legends of Tomorrow 5-9, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-9, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-9, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-9, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-9, pic - 12 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-9, pic - 13 - 1500 px.jpg

TUESDAY, APRIL 28

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"The Great British Fake Off" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

WE'VE GOT COMPANY - With Sara (Caity Lotz) recuperating from her latest battle, Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) starts to notice something might not be right with her. Still searching for the Loom, Constantine (Matt Ryan) and Zari (Tala Ashe) find themselves trapped in a 1910 boarding house with a slew of out-of-time Encores. Meanwhile, Ava (Jes Macallan), Gary (guest star Gary Tsekhman) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) take a trip while Nate (Nick Zano) and Charlie hold down the Waverider.

Olivia Swann also stars. David Geddes directed the episode written by Jackie Canino (#510). Original airdate 4/28/2020.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz6L26qCM3B

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 29 April 2020 - 04:22 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,665 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 04:58 PM

Yep, I knew it.  Zari and Constantine, sittin' in a tree.  Nate will not take this well. He's already hurt that Zari-One did not send a message to him from the... Afterlife?  Besidelife? Totemlife?  These sound too much like insurance companies.

And Rory cracks me up.  "I thought you were going to spend time with your daughter."  "She told me to go to Hell."  As luck would have it....

And what is up with Sara?  She inexplicably survived being ray-beamed by a Fate, and now she's in a coma-- but not before seeing a portentous vision of... pouring herself a drink.  Did the beam trigger some latent ability, or did she somehow absorb some of the Fate's destiny-altering powers?  Except the Fates aren't supposed to have destiny-altering powers without the Loom of Fruit.  Perhaps she will be able to see into the future.  Maybe this is the result of countless hours of time travel combined with the Fate beam.

And now Astra is part of the Waverider crew.  I should have known they'd add Astra.  Haha. See what I... never mind. Anyway, now she's pissed off two of three Fates, too, like most everybody else.  The future does not look bright for the gang.  Maybe that's why Sara's in a coma.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 07:36 AM

"She told me to go to hell, where are we headed?"
"The porthole to hell is ready, captain!"
:lol:

And of course Mick likes hell.  :hehe:

"Should have worn shoulder pads ..."  :rolleyes:

"Assassins honor" ... Is that a thing? :lol:

Oh, and Gary's comment about bad guys having an "executive privacy button" ... He should know!  When Gary was hell-possessed, he had one! :o

So Astra is finally joining the team, which I assumed was inevitable.  Classic Legends to redeem a baddie, and then team up against a bigger bad.  :cool:  She's got a long way to go before she's a team player though. ;)

Sarah is getting a superpower, but for now she is in a coma.  Hey, Barry was in a coma for a while when he first got speed!  Transforming is hard work! :oh:

Aand ... Then there is Zari and Constantine!  :lol:  They are really turning out to be a pair, aren't they? ;)

"The New York Times?"
"It's like an app that tells you the news."
:lol:

"There is a tiny warrior me in here and she's gonna protect me."  :nods:

And when Zari plays queen ... very commanding!  :cool:

A house full of Encores sure is something.  :oh:  And that pirate had a magic compass!  :lol:

LOL at Nate and Charlie drinking beer and telling stories while they waited with ... was that a tanning lamp?  :lol:

Also, Nate & Zari:

"You must have a thing for warrior women."
"Only if they're from another time period and eventually will leave me, sure."

Pretty much, yeah. :(

Oh and at the end when everyone got back, and Gary gave Constantine a big hug, I think that was unscripted because it looked like Matt Ryan was laughing for real there!  :lol:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 13 May 2020 - 07:38 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 33,150 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:10 AM

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 13 May 2020 - 07:36 AM, said:

So Astra is finally joining the team, which I assumed was inevitable.  Classic Legends to redeem a baddie, and then team up against a bigger bad.  :cool:  She's got a long way to go before she's a team player though. ;)

Which is exactly what last night's episode (#11, "Freaks and Greeks") was about.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Patreon Page -- Featuring reviews and original fiction
Facebook Author Page

#5 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 04:28 PM

^ Yeah, I didn't forget this week's thread.  It's just been a weird week.

SFG

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,665 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 06:02 PM

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 13 May 2020 - 07:36 AM, said:

"Assassins honor" ... Is that a thing? :lol:  
I'm pretty sure it's a novel.

Sarah is getting a superpower, but for now she is in a coma.  Hey, Barry was in a coma for a while when he first got speed!  Transforming is hard work! :oh:  
I'm in a coma by this time every day.  When do I get my superpower?  :D

Oh and at the end when everyone got back, and Gary gave Constantine a big hug, I think that was unscripted because it looked like Matt Ryan was laughing for real there!  :lol:  
I thought he had kind of an un-Constantine-ish reaction.  :D

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 13 May 2020 - 04:28 PM, said:

^ Yeah, I didn't forget this week's thread.  It's just been a weird week.
Yes, it has, hasn't it?  Just like last week.  And the week before. And...  :D
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users