Legends of Tomorrow 5-10, pic - 6 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-10, pic - 7 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-10, pic - 8 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-10, pic - 9 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-10, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-10, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

TUESDAY, MAY 5

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Ship Broken" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

SECOND CHANGES - Everyone is eager to use the Loom of Fate, but the team must decide who they want to bring back first leaving Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) to make a tough choice. Sara (Caity Lotz) struggles to understand what has happened to her and with the help of Constantine (Matt Ryan) and Ava (Jes Macallan), they try to figure out how to help her. Meanwhile, Rory (Dominic Purcell) has a guest on the ship that he is trying to impress.

Nick Zano, Tala Ashe and Olivia Swann also star. Andi Armaganian directed the episode written by James Eagan & Mark Bruner (#511). Original airdate 5/5/2020.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz6LmKk4rwe

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 01:45 PM

When it was clear there was a saboteur, I figured out the culprit pretty quickly.  I mean, I thought it was a shapeshifter, and that was wrong.  But there were three newcomers to the ship, and it was pretty easy to rule out two of them.  

Of course, the actual motivations and origin of the culprit, I could not have guessed! :howling:

Seems Zari has taken on the job of reforming Astra!  :cool:  As the 'influencer' she can not be influenced, she is not fooled by any of Astra's tricks.  She's just persistently nudging Astra toward doing the right thing!  :happy:

And Astra has a long way to go to work on her trust issues, but she'll get there.  :cool:

So Sarah is blind, but still totally capable!  She got a convenient head start on that, having done blindfolded assassin training.  :nod:  And she can definitely see the future!  And it can definitely be changed! :D

And another chapter in Mick's parenting journey.   History test you say ...? ;)

Mick making ants on a log!  :heart:  "Your superpower is a gun?"  :lol:  Aand ... Mountains of gold!  :howling:

"I know what it's like to be mad at your parents.  I lit mine on fire." :humble:

But they are definitely working toward understanding each other better. :happy:  

Funny how they played with the meaning of the title:

Ooh, ship broken! :lol:
Oh.  Ship broken.  :(

Also, cameras in the bathroom???!!??!?  :o

And a gremlin bunny!!!  :lol:  I can't actually tell if Gary was joking or not... :oh: :laughtears:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 20 May 2020 - 05:33 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,512 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 05:30 PM

Crap, I skipped an episode.  I wondered why Sara was blind.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 05:32 PM

^ I wondered that.  That's why I didn't spoil the identity of the saboteur.  :)

(Though you will probably guess, like I did!)

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 20 May 2020 - 05:33 PM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,512 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 06:30 PM

Thank you!  I'm going to try to catch this one tomorrow morning.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,512 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 06:51 PM

"You might want to earn their trust by... being trustworthy."  There's a bit of wisdom for our time.

So at first I thought Gary was really a shapeshifter, then I thought the dog was a shapeshifter, then I remembered that I already knew that there was no shapeshifter, but I still thought the dog was some kind of Trojan Horse.  But... Son of Sam's dog?  Fantastic. I wish I had thought of something like that.  Son of Sam is just history to most of the audience, but I remember when those killings were taking place.  And the fact that he was a rescue just cracked me up.

So now "Freaks and Greeks" makes a lot more sense.  :D  The Loom of Fruit cannot be spun by a lone immortal.  And Sara is blind because she now has the gift of foresight.  And Rory and his kid finally did some bonding-- guns aren't so bad when they save your butt from a Hell Hound, I guess.

Zari 2 seems to have full access to her hacking abilities now, and I liked how Astra had not the slightest chance of manipulating her.  I hope she's successful in bringing her brother back.  I wonder if they will be tempted to make use of the Loom in other ways before completely destroying it-- or before it falls back into the hands of the other Fates, as I'm sure it will, just in time for a cliffhanger.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users