Legends of Tomorrow 5-12, pic - 10 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-12, pic - 11 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-12, pic - 12 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-12, pic - 13 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-12, pic - 16 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-12, pic - 17 - 1500 px.jpg

TUESDAY, MAY 19

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"I Am Legends" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

STICKING TOGETHER - After drinking from Chalice, the Legends have immortality for 24 hours, which gives them time get to the Waverider and use the Loom of Fate. However, they quickly discover that the sisters have stolen the Waverider and they are stuck at Constantine's (Matt Ryan) house in the middle of nowhere in London during a Zombie Apocalypse. Meanwhile, Gary (guest star Adam Tsekham) is left on the ship and once he discovers what is going on, he takes something important to the sisters.

Caity Lotz, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Jes Macallan, Tala Ashe and Olivia Swann also star. Andrew Kasch directed the episode written by Keah Poulliot & Emily Cheever (#513). Original airdate 5/19/2020.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz6N1SPbx7G

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 22 May 2020 - 09:39 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,010 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 05:31 PM

So.  Immortality for 24 hours.  I'm going to try that.  I'll check back in tomorrow.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 09:41 AM

Oops, almost forgot to upload pictures!  :oh:

View PostRJDiogenes, on 20 May 2020 - 05:31 PM, said:

So.  Immortality for 24 hours.  I'm going to try that.  I'll check back in tomorrow.

You might want to wait till you see how it works for the Legends first.  :eek:

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,010 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 06:36 PM

Too late!  I have now been immortal for at least 24 hours.  I wonder how long I can keep it up.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 04:35 PM

Zombie episode!!!  :crazy:

"We're immortal superheroes, and we have to wait for the bus." :lol:

Military: My God.
Military: These zombies can withstand headshots.

Mick Rory: Since when do zombies talk, you idiot?

Military: Super-zombies who have become sentient.
Military: Round them up and take them back to base camp.
:lol: Oops!

And LOL at the post-it note:  

BRB  
   Zombie apocalypse
:lol:

Astra's demands for Earth ... No more prunes, and forever puppies!  :howling: (I don't think that ... works. :lol: )

Constantine lighting up under the no smoking sign, classic!  :rolleyes:

Zari and Constantine, yep. :love:

And Charlie's smirk when they came out of the back room, she knows!  ;)

Gideon is the rabbit!  :howling: :howling:

Feels like there is some sort of 'Harvey' joke in there, with Gary talking to his rabbit!  :lol:

And Gary's little song about a spinoff for the two of them!  :clap: :D

And here is a hint, because I have seen the next episode:  the scene in the bar, where they all talk about what they would do with the loom, make sure you remember what each of their wishes are. :happy:

And that ending!!!!  :eek: :eek3:  

Did everybody die?!?!??!!?  :eek2: :eek4:

SFG

Quotes from transcript: https://tvshowtransc...p?f=557&t=37949

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 03 June 2020 - 04:37 PM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,010 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 05:17 PM

In this episode-- everybody dies!

Well, there's nothing like a good old-fashioned Zombie Apocalypse.  Except this was a new-fashioned Zombie Apocalypse with fast Zombies.  I'd much prefer to be eaten by slow Zombies.  You should really chew your food.

That was an odd little subplot with Gary and Gideon. At first, I thought that Gideon had jumped into Gary's head when he got zapped.  Then when Gideon jumped around the corner like a bunny, I thought she actually possessed the bunny. But then she told Gary that she was just a hallucination. But if so, then how did Gary know what she looks like?  Because her appearance has been established before, right?

I like this idea of there being time travel safe houses around the world, kind of like Men of Letters Bunkers. And they appear to have custodians, because somebody left that BRB note.  Where do I get a job like that?  That would be perfect for me.

So I'm not really believing that all the Legends, plus Gary and Astra, are really dead (nor that London and perhaps the rest of the world has been reduced to a smoldering, Zombie-infested ruin), so I'm guessing Astra is going put a spin on things.  Haha.  See what I did there?  Unfortunately, her two sisters present a looming threat.  Haha. See what I... never mind.

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 03 June 2020 - 04:35 PM, said:

And here is a hint, because I have seen the next episode:  the scene in the bar, where they all talk about what they would do with the loom, make sure you remember what each of their wishes are. :happy:  
I better check the transcript.  My memory's not that good.  :lol:

#7 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 33,217 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 05:30 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 09 June 2020 - 05:17 PM, said:

But if so, then how did Gary know what she looks like?  Because her appearance has been established before, right?

Gideon's floaty bald CGI hologram has Amy Pemberton's features.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Patreon Page -- Featuring reviews and original fiction
Facebook Author Page

#8 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 5,092 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 06:36 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 09 June 2020 - 05:17 PM, said:

View PostSci-Fi Girl, on 03 June 2020 - 04:35 PM, said:

I better check the transcript.  My memory's not that good.  :lol:

Here's the scene, to rewatch before (and/or after) the next episode!  :cool:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 09 June 2020 - 06:36 PM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#9 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,010 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:45 PM

Ah, very convenient, thank you.  Now I have to figure out how this will turn out like the Corrupted Wish thread.  :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users