Legends of Tomorrow 5-13, pic - 13 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-13, pic - 14 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-13, pic - 15 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-13, pic - 16 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-13, pic - 17 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-13, pic - 20 - 1500 px.jpg

TUESDAY, MAY 26

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"The One Where We're Trapped on TV" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

BREAKING FREE - After Charlie (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) does the one thing that goes against her nature when it comes to her sisters, she tries to protect the Legends by scattering them in different television shows. Of course, in true Legends style some can't just be blissfully ignorant and happy but figure out a way to end up messing with the system.

Caity Lotz, Jes Macallan, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano, Tala Ashe, Olivia Swann and Matt Ryan also star. Marc Guggenheim directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree & James Eagan (#514). Original airdate 5/26/2020.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz6NfhAAZCL

This is gonna be hilarious!!!  :howling: :spew:

SFG

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 27 May 2020 - 02:21 PM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,665 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 05:38 PM

I only hope that they remain stuck in Trekworld forever.  :happy:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,665 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 04:12 PM

Something has been bugging me about Astra since she first appeared and I finally figured it out-- she reminds me strongly of Tembi Locke, of Sliders and Eureka, among others.  There appears to be almost no information about her on the Internet, so I don't know if they might be related.

Anyway, I really loved this episode.  We had major turning points for both Astra and Constantine, which should have some strong repercussions next season.  Hopefully Astra will remain a permanent part of the team, and not just because she reminds me of Tembi Locke.  And do we really have Behrad and both Zaris back permanently?

The story was hilarious.  A generic sitcom, a staid PBS Soap Opera, an inverted Trekkish Space Opera, and Mister Rogers' evil twin, all embedded in the equivalent of one of those Twilight Zone episodes that riffed on 1984.  Star Trip was great.  If they just toned down the satirical elements, I'd watch that sucker on a weekly basis.  :D  The uniforms, the sets, Mick's hair-- all perfect.  And I'll bet it was even deliberate that they gave us something Trekkish to nitpick about:  If Sara and Ava are co-captains (which is actually a very cool idea), why do they have different numbers of stripes?

BRING BACK STAR TRIP!  (As we used to kind of say back in the 70s.)
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 33,150 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 04:25 PM

View PostRJDiogenes, on 14 June 2020 - 04:12 PM, said:

Something has been bugging me about Astra since she first appeared and I finally figured it out-- she reminds me strongly of Tembi Locke, of Sliders and Eureka, among others.  There appears to be almost no information about her on the Internet, so I don't know if they might be related.

I see what you mean now that you mention it, but I think it's probably just that beautiful women tend to conform to certain specific facial types, and Tembi Locke and Olivia Swann are both incredibly beautiful. (I've seen it argued that the faces we find most beautiful are the most average ones in their proportions. If you morph lots of different faces together into an averaged-out face, people tend to find it very attractive.)

Hopefully Astra will remain a permanent part of the team, and not just because she reminds me of Tembi Locke.  And do we really have Behrad and both Zaris back permanently?

Keep in mind that you're still one episode short of the finale.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Patreon Page -- Featuring reviews and original fiction
Facebook Author Page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users