Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Andromeda and Earth: Final Conflict on Pluto TV

pluto tv earth final conflict streaming andromeda kevin sorbo sci-fi on demand ad supported

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ultraviolet

ultraviolet

photographer, aspiring sci-fi writer, photoshop artist

• Islander
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 05:00 AM

I finally decided to use the Roku functions with my Roku TV last week and I have been exploring and watching some of the free ad supported streaming services and channels like FilmRise, Tubi, Comet TV, Crackle, and the Roku Channel

I have noticed that Pluto has a 24 hour channel showing just Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda (and all episodes also available via On Demand via Pluto and other ad supported streaming services).  Also Pluto Sci-Fi channel shows Earth: Final Conflict (which all episodes are available on demand via Pluto and some other free streaming services). Both shows have recently been added to Pluto TV

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,627 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 06:58 PM

That's cool.  I'd love to see the first couple of seasons of Andromeda again.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 FarscapeOne

FarscapeOne
  • Islander
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:52 PM

It looks like they are airing them in order.

#4 ultraviolet

ultraviolet

photographer, aspiring sci-fi writer, photoshop artist

• Islander
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 04:31 AM

You can also watch them in any order via On Demand which is nice and you can even pick up from the last episode you missed if you missed some episodes during the regular airings.

What I have noticed about season 4 and 5 is that they wrote the characters well (with the exception of Rev Bem), but I noticed what plot lines still really sucked
(
Spoiler
)

#5 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,328 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 04:57 PM

Da'an!!!

Pardon me.  May have to go find E:FC - I haven't seen that show since it went off the air...

Een Draght Mackt Maght

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pluto tv, earth final conflict, streaming, andromeda, kevin sorbo, sci-fi, on demand, ad supported

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users