Superman Henry Cavill DCEU

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,571 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 02:05 PM

https://www.cbr.com/...uperman-return/

Man of Steel star Henry Cavill is in talks to return as Superman in the DC Extended Universe.

According to Deadline, Cavill's negotiations do not involve a sequel to Man of Steel. Warner Bros. reportedly plans to involve Cavill's Superman in another one of its upcoming projects. At the time of writing, it is unclear which film could feature his return. Warner Bros. declined to comment.

It is nice to have confirmation that Cavill isn't done as Superman even if at the moment he isn't getting a Man of Steel 2 movie. I thought Cavill was great as Superman and I still rank Man of Steel as one of my all time favorite superhero movies so I definitely want to see him continue in the role. I hope this does lead to a sequel because Cavill deserves to have at least one more stand-alone Superman film.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,728 posts

Posted 31 May 2020 - 04:29 PM

^^^ QFT.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#3 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,328 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 04:59 PM

Have you seen his interview with Sir Patrick Stewart?  OMG!!! :heart: :love: :love: :love:

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#4 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 5,571 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:23 PM

View PostQueenTiye, on 29 June 2020 - 04:59 PM, said:

Have you seen his interview with Sir Patrick Stewart?  OMG!!! :heart: :love: :love: :love:

QT

I haven't watched all if it yet. I saw the part where he talks about playing Superman because that clip was on a Superman website and I've watched about half of the interview. It is really good. I love how he talked about the responsibility of being Superman and how when kids see him they don't see Henry or even Geralt but Superman. It was a perfect response.

I had also forgotten that he was in The Count of Monte Cristo. I went back and re-watched it and he was so young (obviously) and it was weird because I'm used to him as the buff Superman.

Seriously, if he doesn't get the chance to do one more Superman movie it will be a crime. He is so good in the role and he was definitely a highlight in Justice League.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Superman, Henry Cavill, DCEU

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users