Legends of Tomorrow 5-14, pic - 14 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-14, pic - 15 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-14, pic - 16 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-14, pic - 18 - 1500 px.jpg

Legends of Tomorrow 5-14, pic - 19 - 1500 px.jpg

TUESDAY, JUNE 2

SEASON FINALE

DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
"Swan Thong" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)

SEASON FINALE - Still controlled by the Fates, the Legends find themselves in 1984-esque world, they soon discover that things aren't as they thought they would be. The Legends must convince the civilians to trust them and stand up for their right to choose, but the Fates don't make it easy by resurrecting the Encores once again.

Caity Lotz, Jes Macallan, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano, Tala Ashe, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Olivia Swann and Matt Ryan also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Morgan Faust (#515). Original airdate 6/2/2020.

Read more: Listings - DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on The CW | TheFutonCritic.com http://www.thefutonc.../#ixzz6OKjSI0SW

Night at the Museum!! :lol:

Season Finale. :(

SFG

Promotional photos from www.farfarawaysite.com. :)
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,627 posts

Posted 28 June 2020 - 04:59 PM

"I can taste the Moon."  :laughtears:

Well, that was an interesting twist to the finale. The Loom was destroyed pretty quickly, but the remaining Fate continued to control humanity by weaponizing history with the use of social media. But you can't have the bad without the good, though-- or get to the good without going through the bad. The producers had no way of knowing that their message would turn out to be so timely when they were producing the episode. But if anybody knows that cultural evolution beats cancel culture, it's this bunch of characters.  :lol:

Another nice touch was the resolution to Charlie's character arc. Despite being a goddess on equal footing with the other Fates, she let herself be bullied into submission (perhaps another social media allegory) and emotionally blackmailed into conformity. But she managed to get past that and offer her sister forgiveness instead of punishment or revenge. That being the case, I'm inclined to forgive Charlie her inexplicable dislike of "Octopus's Garden." We'll just pretend that never happened.

And now we know how the Zari situation worked out. We're down to one, and it's not our old familiar original-- but we do also have her brother back, apparently. And Nate's loss is Constantine's gain. Makes me wonder if this plotline had anything to do with the relationships of the actors.

So the bad news is that we've lost one Zari and we've lost Charlie, but the good news is that we've gained Astra (hopefully) and Behrad. The bikini girls will probably not become regulars. Possibly we've lost Sara, since she seems to have been abducted by aliens-- but, hey, that was 45 years ago, so she's probably back by now.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DCs Legends of Tomorrow, DCs Legends of Tomorrow: S5

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users