6 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,874 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 07:08 AM

And the sneak peek:

Matters come to a head in Afterlife.

Will Jiaying figure out that Daisy is her daughter?  Or worse, tie Daisy to Malick due to the power displayed?

What does Malick’s recruiting of a [presumably] young Garrett mean for our team?

And what is Sybil’s role in all of this, and how will it help her achieve her ends?

Remember to tune into ABC tonight, True Believers, at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central, to find out!

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,874 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 07:09 AM

I hate omniscient bad guys :bash: and I’m not a fan at how fast the recipients of the powers learn to master them, given the struggles the Inhumans have with them after Terragenesis.  That all seems to weighing the scales heavily in the villian’s favor.

So, Simmons is abducted and the Zephyr stolen, and Garrett seems happy (BTW, nice touch casting Paxton’s son in the role of young Garrett).  On the plus side, Deke is still on board and is likely to prove himself a nuisance to the villains, if only to save Nanna and Bobo.

Our gang recovered a number of the Inhumans from Afterlife, and Daisy got to meet her mother before Nathanial killed her.  :blink: :blink:  I thought Jiaying was someone who could come back from the dead :unsure:

As for Korra … I’m really not sure what to make of her, but I hope that she is in earnest about joining the team to stop Nathanial.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G–man Himself

Edited by G-man, 31 July 2020 - 07:09 AM.

Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#3 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,004 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:36 PM

And the episode still has not appeared on Amazon Prime. Every week it's been there the next morning, till now.  They must be taking me for granted because I went and paid for the whole season.  :(
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#4 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,874 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 08:55 AM

^^^ Oh, that is just wrong.

My own experience has been that the episode was available the next day as well.  Here's hoping this is hust a hiccup, and it becomes available shortly.

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
-- Doc Savage

#5 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,004 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 03:51 PM

From reading the comments, it appears to be a glitch associated with buying the whole season.  Last week when I went to buy the episode, it offered me whole season for just four bucks (apparently I had already paid the rest by buying the previous episodes). So now that I own the season the glitch is effecting me.  :(
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#6 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,004 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 05:39 PM

I got an email saying I have an episode ready to view....

#7 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,004 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 07:07 PM

"The timeline is screwed," says Sousa, pardon his French. It sure is. Robo-Coulson wants to fix things, but how will that be possible with all the damage that's already been done-- and with Sibyl pulling a Hari Seldon and calculating what everyone will do and when?  Is Fitz the ace in the hole?  Or is he really dead, as Gemma fears?  I'm guessing he's the ace in the hole.

But in the meantime, the timeline really is screwed. Pardon my French.  Now Gordon and Jaiying are dead-- Gordon got a nice little heroic moment before the end, but Jaiying just got to learn that she turns into a bad parent for Daisy.  And Gemma is kidnapped and must reveal the location of Fitz under threat of liquefied femurs-- but maybe Nate is just playing into Fitz's hands. Maybe Fitz has out-Seldoned Sibyl. But the thing is, at what cost?

Maybe the plan is not to change the past, but the future.  After all, it's going to be some years before the Cologuards depart into the past to make Chronyca-2 great again. If SHIELD can prevent that, then none of the timeline screwing will have happened, and everything will be as it was. Hopefully with a few happy-ending improvement.  Like a flesh-and-blood Coulson and King Enoch.

And I have to say, Sousa is pretty cool for a square. When Gemma said to shoot, he didn't even blink.  :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Agents of SHIELD, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Marvel TV

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users