The Boys The Boys Season Two Amazon Prime

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 G-man

G-man

Is there a problem?

• 8,814 posts

Posted 11 September 2020 - 01:35 PM

Has anyone been following this season currently streaming on Amazon Prime?  Season One was quite something … although I still feel the recent “The Tick” series was better.

From what little I’ve been seeing – quite honestly, I really have to be in the mood to catch “The Boys,” and I’m not quite there yet – the stakes are rising, and Stormfront is proving to be much more the wildcard than I recall from the comic.

Then there’s the whole Homelander domestic scene :eek2: Not to mention his interactions with Vought. :eek3:

/s/

Gloriosus
the G-man Himself
Let me strive every moment of my life to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, so that all may profit by it.
Let me think of the right and lend my assistance to all who may need it, with no regard for anything but justice.
Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.
Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens, and my associates in everything I say and do.
Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.
-- Doc Savage

Few people want to be moderated, most people see the need for everyone else to be moderated. -- Orpheus

#2 zarkon

zarkon
  • Islander
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 08:39 AM

Yes, I just came across this not long ago and made it through season 1 just a bit ago.

Now into season 2, and I have seen the first 2 eps  I believe

It is ramping up in lots of different directions and things do seem to be getting quite crazy.

This series seems to pop in different directions at every turn.   Very entertaining indeed  :insanosmile:

#3 Doppleganger

Doppleganger
  • Islander
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 05:31 PM

Haven't gotten to season 2 yet but will soon and am looking forward to it.
“Is that not blasphemy? Defying the will of the Covenant?’

‘No,’ said the captain. ‘It was a tactical retreat in the face of overwhelming boredom.”
The First Heretic

#4 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,853 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 03:36 PM

Wasn't aware Season 2 was out, but enjoyed Season 1. Will probably wait a few weeks then binge.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Boys, The Boys Season Two, Amazon Prime

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users