• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 11 October 2020 - 07:10 PM

"The group adjusts to the reality of life beyond their community's walls. Iris attempts to take charge, in spite of Hope's reservations. Felix and Huck trail the teens while Felix is forced to confront unwanted memories."

I still haven't had a chance to watch episode one.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#2 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 06:24 PM

Okay, I finally sat myself down to watch episode two.  In this one, there was a lot of walking down empty streets. It reminded me of shows in the 60s, like Star Trek, that would open on an empty street, and then something exciting would happen that would begin the story. Except in this one it was mostly just the empty street for an hour. Well, there was a nice sleepover in a treehouse.

Not to say there wasn't drama:  "Do you think we're the last generation? How does that make you feel?"  "We've badly miscalculated the size of the horde. Let's hug it out."  "I thought... I thought things would be different in the Zombie Apocalypse... but my daddy still doesn't like me."

I was begging for Morgan to stick his pike through my frontal lobes.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#3 zarkon

zarkon
  • Islander
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 02:08 PM

I'm with you on lack of anything like what we are used to see.

I figured I would give this a few more eps before I put it on the back burner.

What I am expecting to happen, is the big kid who showed us a flashback will finally open up his inner HULK and get the job done.

Maybe then the other slackers will get the message and start doing what must be done.

If not for the show runners needing these characters to continue some sort of journey, they would have been consumed by now  LOL

Counting on the writers to pull a nice surprise on us  :insanosmile:

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 06:58 PM

If it wasn't for the prospect of learning more about the Black Helicopter People, I'd have it on the back burner already.

#5 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,294 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 02:49 AM

It's definitely a slow burner. lol

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users