• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#21 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 10:38 AM

Hey, great idea I see here with everyone reposting about their characters. This should help all new players along with us old timers. :)

So, come on everyone post your character profiles here.!!

#22 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,740 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 10:47 AM

It actually helps me a bit. It was hard to picture James until he posted about him and who he kind of modeled him after.

If he actually looks anything like Edward Burns....droool :p

You know, I think we need a drooling smiley in our smiley collection... :hehe:

#23 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 12:07 PM

Welcome to the game TG :) LoP any thoughts on TG's arrival into the game?

Celeste Du Bouvoir. 26. Niet. Tall, athletic, long wavy blonde hair, green eyes. Third in command. Has her own ship, The Herakles. Used to have a 'thing' about tails but is slowly conquering her fear ;)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#24 Jid

Jid

Mad Prophet of Funk

• Islander
  • 12,554 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 12:11 PM

Hmmm, a quick Bio before my Philosophy class...

Right, so, Jid is LoP's pain in the butt second in command who, amonst other things, is responsible for the Trance AI starting to call LOP "boss".

Picture a roughly 6 foot high Trancer, with generally somewhat messy dirty blond hair, and relatively lean and muscular.  With the occasional bout of poorly shavenness.

He started out life rather rough around the edges.... and hasn't improved too much since ;)  

He spent a large amount of time in the Purple Beret Special Ops team when he was younger, and then took off for a while, in his own private two-seater - the Chichi's Revenge.

After dying the first time, he seems to have mellowed out some ;)

#25 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 12:15 PM

Raeven, on Oct 20 2003, 10:07 AM, said:

Welcome to the game TG :) LoP any thoughts on TG's arrival into the game?

Celeste Du Bouvoir. 26. Niet. Tall, athletic, long wavy blonde hair, green eyes. Third in command. Has her own ship, The Herakles. Used to have a 'thing' about tails but is slowly conquering her fear ;)

Well, let's have her as a recruit that LoP found one time on one of his travels. She assisted him in getting out of a Magog battle and he offered her a position with his security. She refused at the time since she had a job, but has decided to take him up on his offer. She is not sure if he was serious, or if he will even remember. I leave it up to her to decide what happened to her old job and what ever secrets she wants to bring.

How's that? Raeven? TG?

Edited by Lover of Purple, 20 October 2003 - 12:16 PM.

#26 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 12:17 PM

^ perfect as always Mr GM ;)

#27 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 12:47 PM

Okay, Bio on LoP (and some on Kroyous). Brace yourself...LONG POST

Trancer President. Took the job after EnTranced retired with Siobhan to live on a tropical island. He spent years with EnTranced hunting Magog until they formed the Trancers as a group. LoP found Kroyous and they moved the population there. Trancers across the three galaxies heard about it and most have moved there. Trancers did not have their own planet until Kroyous was established. The natives (who are very much like Trancers) "gave" the planet to LoP thinking he was a god. He set up Trance City near lake Trance far away from the natives in order to protect them. He has never used the natives and tried to tell them he wasn't a god, but you know natives. ;)

Kroyous is the home to the rare Purple Rose which grows ONLY on Kroyous but grows everywhere. The sky has a lavender hue. Three moons orbit the planet giving the four main seas unusual tides.

The Eastern Continent of Kroyous is off limits and a very starnge place (which I won't go into here.)

LoP's background is mostly shrouded in mystery (much like LoP himself usually is). It is known that his parents and fiance where killed when the Magog attacked the young LoP's home planet. He blames himself since he as off world patroling another area and did not return in time. he was forced to kill his fiance himself before the Magog larvae hatched. After that he became a Magog Hunter where he eventually met EnTranced. The two formed a friendship and hunted Magog together for years. During this time they developed and built their own ship, the Purple Horizon.

Eventually they brought many Trancers together and set up homes on a world that the Tyrants eventually colonized. Of course war broke out and went on for years. EnTranced and LoP's battle skills helped the Trancers survive until peace could be reached. LoP's diplomatic skills played an important role in the truce that was formed.

EnTranced and LoP's management styles varied. EnTranced was a shoot first and ask questions later while LoP tried to reslove the situation first. LoP enjoys the daily work required to keep Kroyous running and EnTranced ignored it so LoP usually ran things while EnTranced became the figurehead.

When EnTranced suddenly left, LoP felt the loss of his friend but submersed himself in taking care of his people.

Only once before has LoP allowed himself to feel love for a woman, but she vanished to findherself so he gave up. Until Perigrine showed up. Now he has allowed himself to love again, but deep down he is afraid she too will vanish and hurt him. But with LoP, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

(Getting tired of reading yet? :D )

LoP is a about six foot tall, dark hair he keeps cut medium in length (eventhough he has a lock of hair that hates to stay in place).

He has mastered several martial art forms (thanks to a Trancer's long life). His mother and father where masters of the JMT, which they kept secret from outsiders, and they trained LoP to be a JMT Master. Currently he is the only known JMT Master (that is until he gets Jid trained).

For his hobbies he designs spaceships and has his own shop. He also rock climbs, hikes and camps. He enjoys nature as well as the fine arts, but prefers to avoid crowds. It's not that he hates people, he loves people, but the extra attention often embarasses him.

His geates fear is failing his people.

Somewherein his past, SOTA got a sample of his DNA and created an evil clone of LoP. Evil LoP looks exactly like LoP but hs an evil streak that SOTA expanded until Evil LoP even has thoughts of taking over his place. You never can tell when Evil LoP will show up.

Okay,whew I'm done.

Questions? (I like saying that :D )

Edited by Lover of Purple, 20 October 2003 - 12:49 PM.

#28 Josh

Josh

He stares...

• Islander
  • 13,774 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 12:59 PM

^

Oh sure. Forget to mention me! ;) :devil:
"THE UNICORNS ARE NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH!" - John Burke.

#29 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 01:17 PM

Josh, on Oct 20 2003, 10:59 AM, said:

^

Oh sure. Forget to mention me! ;) :devil:
But I don't know when you can rejoin!!

Add....LoP develped a Father/Son relationship with Josh, a young Trancer who started out with a chip on his shoulder but now commands a spaceship in the Trancer Fleet.

There, now Josh, you can post your character's bio. :)

Am I forgiven, Son?

edited to add the c in spaceship (stupid keyboard :D )

Edited by Lover of Purple, 20 October 2003 - 01:18 PM.

#30 Josh

Josh

He stares...

• Islander
  • 13,774 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 01:20 PM

^

Better. :p I just like to keep the continuity straight. ;) Hopefully when I'm able to type for longer periods of time, I'll join up again. :)
"THE UNICORNS ARE NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH!" - John Burke.

#31 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 02:52 PM

Right.... bio of my character. Copy and pasted straight from my rp profile folder. (When you have as many characters as I do you kind of need one.)  :lol:

Name: Tioki Huang
Species: A purple Trancer/Nietzschean hybrid. A ďTyrancer.Ē
Height: 5,8
Weight: 123
Hair: Black, shoulder blade length
Eyes: Dark brown
Marital Status: Single although potentially mated to Daveed
Body Build: Built like a Nietzschean, strong, athletic, muscular
Scars/Birthmarks/Tattoos: none
Profession: Weaponís officer of the JMT
Known Skills: Blowing stuff up from a ship, computing, piloting
Relatives: Unknown
Known History: The child of a Nietzschean father and a Trancer mother, genetically modified within the womb to ensure that she could reproduce with either of her species. Tioki was born on a small colony planet where all species were accepted, raised by her loving parents until she was mature. She felt a desire to find out about her heritages so she bought a ship, learnt to pilot and set off for the Tyrant homeworld, the pride where her father hade come from. She didnít get on well with the Nietzscheans, they would not tolerate a hybrid and quite soon she left for the Trancer homeworld. Tioki got on well with her motherís species and even got a job aboard their large ship the JMT. She met Daveed, a golden Tyrancer while there and a slowly growing relationship has been blossoming between them. Curious Tioki is shy, naÔve and honest.

Edited by Mikoto, 30 January 2004 - 08:25 AM.

#32 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 07:18 PM

So when can Romilly come back without disturbing the game, if she does?  (IOW, can she come into the middle of the next one?  I realize I've done that pretty much each time I've come into the Trancer RP... ;) :blush: )

#33 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 07:25 PM

Hi Anakam!

She can return anytime. Most Trancers tend to "wake up" someplace familiar (Like her quarters maybe. or the hospital where her body would be). You can return in the next or even the intermission thread. Let me know and I can help out.

#34 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 07:54 PM

Ooh a job!! Hopefully Erica will be able to fill some sort of position...besides pain in her sister's butt ;)!

Can I have a job? Huh? Can I? Can I?  I promise to show up for work! ;)

#35 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 08:02 PM

What ever you do, don't have her working with Holo Trance...that could be a dangerous combination.... :o  :p

#36 Tyrs Girl

Tyrs Girl

The King has returned

• Islander
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 09:08 PM

Sounds good. Can Rhianna have her own ship?

#37 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 09:49 PM

Nikki waves to everyone to just say thank again.  She feels like she knows you all already ;)  :angel:.  The character descriptions were great.....I've been trying to read the old threads to see who/what everyone was, so that was a big help!

And hi TyrsGirl!!!  I guess we can welcome each other :D.

Shal....oooh, Erica and Trance.....*laughs*

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 20 October 2003 - 09:49 PM.

#38 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 10:01 PM

Okay, thank you, LoP.... :)

Still thinking. ;)

#39 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 05:55 AM

Nikki Peppermint, on Oct 21 2003, 01:54 AM, said:

Ooh a job!! Hopefully Erica will be able to fill some sort of position...besides pain in her sister's butt ;)!

Can I have a job? Huh? Can I? Can I?  I promise to show up for work! ;)
When she's proved herself useful - then she can have a job :D :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#40 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 07:36 AM

Raeven, on Oct 21 2003, 03:55 AM, said:

When she's proved herself useful - then she can have a job :D :D
Useful? Hmmmmmm. ;)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users