• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#81 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 09:26 PM

Welcome Nikcara!!!!! :D  Your character sounds neat! :D

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 31 October 2003 - 09:27 PM.

#82 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 11:39 PM

Welcome Nikcara!!

I look forward to seeing your posts.

LoP

#83 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 01:16 AM

LOP I hope you do not mind if I use the climb to bring up back story from outr old SS days.(Also if you remember anything of it PM me soI can include it.)

Speaking of the old days you were the one who took the Troll off the cliff side when we had that Indiana Jones storyline? Right? I am adding that becasue it was where Xt and I got into him trying to tell me not to kill you. (Which I did not want to do.) ((Remember James if a fight is ruthless without mercy or pity but once the fight is over he is among the first with a first aid kit))
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#84 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 07:40 AM

Welcome Nikcara - your character sounds fascinating :)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#85 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:56 PM

Bumping as this thread does contain bios for some of the active players....LoP we need to update/start a new thread/get this info in some sort of order ;)

#86 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:01 PM

Order? What is this order you speak of? :D :D

I'm glad you volunteered. ;) (Yes, I'm in one of THOSE moods today. :) )

LoP

#87 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:04 PM

*holds hands up* ok Boss....... I'll sort it out in the morning ;)

#88 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:35 PM

*Has never heard of order around here* :whistle:

Karmen's probably needs some updating or something.

#89 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:03 PM

hi! the almighty LoP is letting me join your latest RP. :) i've started working on a character profile and i'm gonna read some of your old RPs to try and get a grip on the universe... but my character will have amnesia, so i have an excuse for not being familiar with the Trancer universe. ;)
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#90 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:04 PM

So, will the amnesia be permanent?

#91 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 04:19 PM

probably not, she'll start having flashes of memories, but i haven't decided yet if she'll get her entire memory back.
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#92 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:46 PM

Okay here is my *updated* bio for Tioki and my new bio for Suki.

Name: Tioki Huang (I honestly forget Daveed's second name.)
Age: 24 (Now probably 26 or 27 for time lapse during the rp itself.)
Race: Trancer/Nietzschean hybrid. A 'Tyrancer.' Of oriental asiatic descent from her nietzschean side.
Marital Status: Married to Daveed, another 'Tyrancer' except gold.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black, straight, shoulder blade length.
Scars/ Birth Marks/ Tattoos: None.
Body Build: Built like a Nietzschean, tall, strong, athletic with full sized bonespurs.
Profession: JMT Knight and Medic.
Birth Place: A moon orbiting the fourth planet of the Tricktarious system.
Relatives: One half brother.
Known History-the condensed version. Tioki is no ordinary person, she is a bioweapon created by a now-extinct pride of Nietzscheans trying to create nietzscheans with trancer abilities including their ability to come back from the dead and the JMT. The Pride stole DNA from a passing trancer vessel and used it in an attempt to manipulate nietzschean DNA with the desirable qualities of trancer DNA. It didn't turn out the way the Pride wanted it for when Tioki and her siblings were 'born' out of their incubators they displayed traits of both species-ironically the best traits from both species. Purple skin, pointed ears, tail of trancers with all trancer abilities although use of the JMT was latent with the size, strength, senses and bonespurs of the nietzscheans. Although considered failures by the pride that created them the hybrids were kept alive and research continued. The hybrids were trained throughout childhood to be fighters and soldiers, always kept in the labs under the close watch of the scientists until Tioki was sixteen. Perhaps one day they would have found a way to achieve their goal but a rival pride found out what they were doing and destroyed the laboratories, killing everyone aboard except for Tioki and her half-brother who each escaped separately. Tioki stole one of the boarding party's ships and flew away. She wandered the galaxy, earning money by doing odd-jobs until she was nineteen her aircar crashed in the mountain range of the planet of Taris and she found an ancient commonwealth ship in a crevage mostly covered with snow.

Seeking refuge she went inside and powered up the life support systems, finding skeletons of long-dead humans inside. When she powered up the life support systems she discovered the presence of an old Commonwealth AI who had been dormant for hundreds of years. The two quickly became friends and Tioki completed the repairs to the engines that the AI couldn't do herself. Suki, the avatar, had been damaged in the 'emergency landing' 300 years ago. The old ship was a cargo vessel and they quickly setup a the same job the ship had been designed for. For several years they worked, and during that time Tioki bought the parts required to repair Suki and brought her online. Her few encounters with Nietzscheans were unpleasant as they despised the idea of hybridisation and labelled her as an abomination. When she arrived on Kroyous however to explore her trancer heritage they accepted her and she was quickly accepted onto LoP's staff and had many adventures. During this time she met Daveed, another hybrid like herself but of the gold subspecies of Trancer and eventually married. She also unlocked her latent powers with the JMT and continues to train and practise as a JMT Knight. She now is pregnant with twins for although she was infertile, medical technology had progressed to the point where she could have children and they will be able to reproduce with either a trancer or a nietzschean naturally when they mature. Daveed works offworld as a doctor for the moment and Tioki hopes he'll return in time for the birth of the twins.

I know what you're thinking. ~ THAT was the condensed version?!!!

Edited by Mikoto, 14 August 2007 - 05:58 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#93 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 05:57 PM

And for Suki

Name: Suki
Race: Avatar
Marital Status: In relations with Herk.
Eyes: Chocolate brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Scars/ Birth Marks/ Tattoos: None.
Body Build: Slim, wiry, athletic.
Profession: Ship's Avatar.
Birth Place: Aboard the StarFall.
Relatives: Her Ship-Self.
Known History-the condensed version: Suki and her ship-self, StarFall were built in the time of the Old Commonwealth, as a cargo ship to run supplies between various worlds. She is not built to the standard of the Glorious Heirtage Warships but well built. For many years both ship and AI performed their jobs until the crew started to get sick one trip between worlds. But it afflicted the crew quickly and they were all dead within hours. Having no choice StarFall 'emergency' landed herself in the mountain range of an inhabitable but uncolonised planet on the edge of the known worlds. It wasn't until then that she determined what killed her crew. A radiation leak from the engines which damaged internal sensors and killed the engineer before he could fix it. Suki was damaged during the landing and offline and thus the StarFall had no choice but to send a distress signal and cut power, lie dormant until rescue came. It never did. For 300 years the ship stayed there even while the planet was colonised and named as Taris. It wasn't until Tioki accidentally discovered the ship that the StarFall was given a new captain and new purpose. Suki was revived later after they made enough money to repair her. They worked doing cargo runs until their arrival on Kroyous. At first Suki remained in sleep mode in a storage compartment until Tioki had need of her during their adventures. She met Herk, another AI although Nietszschean designed and the two are currently in a relationship. Suki always watches out for Tioki.

Did I do better at condensing it this time?

Edited by Mikoto, 14 August 2007 - 05:59 PM.

Rejected and gone.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users