• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#1 benesound

benesound

Ben Eternal Sound

• Islander
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:26 PM

This is my first story ever, so I apologize if it seems lacking in quality. I just had an idea and wanted to try it. Whether I continue this story will be based entirely on what type of feedback I get.

RATING: PG-13  Nothing bad in this story, just seemed like a safe rating to go with. I guess it might get violent later on if I continue it.

Disclaimer: Characters from Gene Rodenberry's Andromeda are the property of their respective production companies, the actors, writers, directors and any other person or legal entites with a lawful claim upon them. This is a work of fanfiction, written for the purpose of personal satisfaction and the enjoyment of others, and monetary or other compensation is neither expected nor desired.

Posted Image                  

Harper was worried about Trance. Although he still missed his Purple Princess, he had finally gotten used to her being different. But lately he noticed her acting a bit peculiar, even for Trance. In the past week, he had only seen her on the command deck. He was beginning to think that she was avoiding him for some reason. He tried to think of something he might have said or done that could have offended her. He couldn’t think of anything, … well he couldn’t  think of anything serious enough for her to be avoiding him. He hadn’t even came onto her for well over two weeks. “Could that be it?” He wondered. “No that’s silly.”
He decided to go see her.
First he went to med deck, but she wasn’t there. He then tried Hydroponics, but she wasn’t there either. Finally Harper went to her quarters on Andromeda, but when he buzzed her room he didn’t get an answer.
He was starting to get more worried.
“Andromeda.” Harper called.
“Yes Harper.” Andromeda answered, as her beautiful holographic image appeared before him.
“Can you tell me where Trance is?”
“Trance is on the Mauru Harper. Why? Is something wrong?”
“I… uh,… I think I upset her Rom Doll.”
“What did you do Harper?” Andromeda asked accusingly.
“I don’t know Rommie, but it must have been bad, because it seems like she’s been avoiding me. I’ve probably only seen her five times in the last week.”
“She has been spending a lot of time on the Mauru lately. Perhaps she’s just been busy with a new plant or something.” Rommie didn’t like seeing her engineer upset. Especially when there was a chance that there was no need for it. She hoped Harper was mistaken about Trance being mad at him. She knew how much they meant to each other, mainly when she was still purple, but their relationship was getting better.
Harper brightened up a bit.
“Thanks Rom Doll. You’re probably right. I’ll go to the Mauru and talk to her. Maybe I can help her with whatever she’s working on. You always know how to cheer me up Rommie.”
“You’re welcome Harper.”
Harper leaves, heading for the hangar deck, where the Mauru is berthed.
“I hope you didn’t get his hopes up only for them to be crushed.” Andromeda’s screen persona said.
“What could he have done that would cause Trance to avoid him, and he not even realize he did it?”
“We are talking about Harper.” Screen Andromeda said.
A worried look fell across the face of Andromeda’s hologram.
“Any way we can talk to Trance before he reaches her?”
“No. The Mauru is not currently linked to any of my systems.”
“What about our Avatar?”
“I’ll contact her, but I don’t know if she will make it to the Mauru before Harper or not. He does have a head start.”
“Yes, but she is faster than him.” Holo Andromeda added.
“We’ll see.”

On the Mauru, Golden Trance is sitting on her bed, legs crossed and eyes closed. Her Banzai tree is on a shelf next to her bed.
She is in a trance. Within the depths of her mind she sees a small light off in the distance. Then another one appears, and another, and another. Finally there are billions of small lights all around. She recognizes them for what they are. Stars. She watches the stars for a while, then they start to move, slowly at first, then much faster. The stars all rush towards her. As they near her she realizes that they are not full sized stars, but only about the size of a large Beach Ball like she seen on Infinity Atoll.
“Hello?” Trance said. “Who are you?”
The multitude of stars now surround her. One nearest her begins to take humanoid form. Trance quickly recognizes the form.
“We are you.” The star said, after finishing it’s transformation.
Trance looks around, and sees that all the stars surrounding her have also taken on her form. Some looked as she did now, some as her younger purple self of the past, while others were red, blue, and even green. She knew the significance of each color, but she didn’t understand what was going on.
“Why are you here?” She asked. “Why am I here?”
“You are here because you did an injustice to your past self.”
“What are you talking about? I did what had to be done for the greater good, and for the perfect future.”
“TRANCE GEMINI!” Her identical twin said with anger in her voice and fire in her eyes. “Do you know where you sent your innocent counterpart?”
“She,… she went to the future that I came from.” Trance said in a low voice.
“Did you honestly believe that she was prepared for what she would find in that future, and what she would have to endure?”
“I,… I never thought about it.”
“YOU NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT?!!”
“All I could think about was saving my friends, and fixing things. I figured what happened to her,…me,… was an acceptable sacrifice. Anyhow, I figured she could cope….I did.” She added quietly.
“You were wrong.” Came the answer from another of her twins. This one looked like her younger self, tail and all. “After you switched places with her, she entered into a universe that she had only seen in her worst nightmares. Andromeda was destroyed, Dylan was dead, Tyr had betrayed his friends, and the Commonwealth as well as her perfect future was gone forever. But the worst of all these, and I’m sure you already know what that is, was the fact that Harper, her best friend, your best friend, was gone, and there wasn’t a darn thing she could do about it.   You figured she could COPE!? Well cope she did, but it wasn’t in the manner that you thought.”
“How did she cope?” Trance asked.
“She decided that she could no longer exist in a universe that could be so evil. She also decided that a universe so evil didn’t deserve to exist.”
“What!? She didn’t! I couldn’t!” Trance could hardly believe what she was hearing. Sure when she originally lost Harper she was devastated and heart broken, and when Andromeda and her crew were destroyed she had thought about,….But she couldn’t! There was still some good people left in this universe.

“Trance we are the Avatar of this universe. When you sent your younger self into that future, she didn’t have your experience to deal with such traumatic of an ordeal. Becka tried to help her, but you know as well as I, that the Becka from that time period had become somewhat cold when it came to matters of the heart. She had long ago lost the ability to love, and unfortunately the ability to comfort a friend. Seeing how much Becka had changed was hard on her, but what drove her over the edge came about a week after the two of you changed places.”
Trance didn‘t want to hear anymore, but she had to ask. “What happened?”
“It seems that some of Becka’s cybernetic implants were black market items. They were poorly made and flawed. Smugglers would often hide these black market items with other illegal items. It seems that her artificial eye had been hid in a container of flash. She died.”
Trance is speechless. She had no idea her younger self would be so unprepared for what awaited her. She then scolded herself. “How could she be prepared? She hadn’t lived through the horrors that I had. I lost a little piece of who I was with every tragedy. She was thrown into it all at once. Did I even stop to question what would happen to her? Had I fallen so far that I didn’t care?”
The others watched her as she stood there speechless with tears streaming down her cheeks.
“That’s not the worst part.” Yet another double said to her. This double however was red.
“What,… what do you mean? What can be worse than what I’ve done?”
“What can be worse?” The red Trance asked. “What about doing what you did in vain? You thought that changing places with her would allow you to fix things and everything would work out for the perfect
Possible future, but you were wrong. Even you cannot help our friends defeat the Abyss and the world ship. They will try,…but they will die.”
“No! This can’t be true! This can’t be happening! I can fix this! I know I can. I have to. I,.. I,…please, …help,… me.”
Now Trance was openly crying. After everything she had done, all the pain she had caused her younger self, she was still going to fail. She wasn’t a child anymore, but she couldn’t stop the tears from falling. She felt so hopeless. What could she do? Everything was all wrong.
As if sensing her thoughts, her golden double says, “There is still hope.”
“What?” Trance asked, wiping her tears away. “How?”
“We can intercept the Teserect portal in which your younger self went through and bring her to your current time. With her help, your chances of defeating the Abyss will be greatly increased.”
“But not assured.” Trance added.
“Nothing is guaranteed Trance, but this is the best we can do. It is the only hope we have left.”
“When will she arrive?”
“Soon.”
“Thank you.”
“Your task is the same as ours. If you fail we all fail. If you perish, we perish. We are Trance Gemini, Avatar of this universe.”

Trance woke from her, uh, trance, and heard someone knocking on the outside of the Mauru.
“Come on Trance!” Harper pleaded. “Please forgive me. I’m not sure what I done, but it must have been pretty bad. Please just open up so we can talk.”

Trance realized that Harper must be referring to her lack of presence during the last few weeks. “He thinks I’ve been avoiding him. I guess I should have told everyone that I would be meditating every free moment I had, but how was I to explain the reason for my meditation or why it was so crucial at this time? I couldn’t just come out and tell them “Hey everybody in two months we’re going to come in contact with the world ship again and I know this because I’m an Avatar.”

Trance began to head toward the door to the Mauru to let Harper in, when a Teserect portal appeared in front of her. She smiled as she saw her younger self step out, as the portal immediately vanished.

“It’s good to see you again Trance.” Golden Trance said.
“I thought I just left you.” Purple Trance said. “Didn’t it work?”
“It worked, but there’s been a change in plans. I have already fixed most things that I came back to fix, but it’s almost time for Andromeda to confront the abyss and the world ship. I need you. Will you help me?”
“Of course I’ll help. I’d do anything to protect Andromeda and my friends.”
“I knew you’d say that.”
“Of course you did.” Purple Trance giggled. “You’re me.”
Golden Trance informed Purple Trance of recent events and about the vision she just had with her multiple selves.
“That’s just,… weird.” Purple Trance said. “ Do you think we can defeat the Abyss together?”
“We have to.” Golden Trance said, and Purple Trance agreed.

“Trance if you don’t let me in,…” Harper stopped to think of something that would motivate her to want to open the door. “If you don’t let me in, I’ll tell Rhade you’re secretly in love with him and want to,…
The door opens and Golden Trance pulls him inside.
“I am not secretly in love with Rhade!” Golden Trance said.
“I know, but it got you to open the door.” Harper replied with a cocky smile.
“Harper, I want to apologize for not spending much time with you lately. I’m not upset with you. I’ve just been doing some much needed meditation. I’m sorry if you thought that I was intentionally avoiding you.”
“Hey that’s OK. I mean, … I know we’re not as close as we used to be. Hey, I’m OK with that. I mean you’re gold not purple. I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’ll never have my purple princess back again so I’ll,… just,…uh,… Trance?”
As Harper was babbling away, purple Trance stepped into the room, in front of Harper.
“Hi Harper!” Purple Trance said, as Harper passed out on the floor of the Mauru.
“Um, I guess I should have let you tell him first.” Purple Trance said.
“Perhaps,…but did you see the expression on his face when he saw you?” Golden Trance asked. “That was priceless!”
Rommie came running into the Mauru and the first thing she saw was the two Trances. She was about to question them when she saw Harper lying on the floor.
"What did you do to him?" Rommie asked with a threatening tone.

Edited by benesound, 06 November 2005 - 12:22 AM.

#2 Calen

Calen

Calen

• Islander
  • 209 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:38 PM

Ooo! Two Trances' for Harper! :-p Think of all the possibilities! If they both had tails, that'd be that.... or not.

Will Rommie let them explain before making a purple, yellow playdough sandwich?

More soon!

#3 benesound

benesound

Ben Eternal Sound

• Islander
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:52 PM

Thanks Calen.

I think I'll give them time to explain. I'll wait a while before I kill one of them off. :devil:

Just kidding about killing one off. :angel:

#4 Anastashia

Anastashia

Tyrant Matriarch and Pegan Too!

• Islander
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:19 PM

Like the concept but you are doing odd things with verb tense here.
The Science Fiction Examiner

In the quiet of Midden a young child grows.
Does the salvation of his people grow with him?
"Everything we do now is for the child"

"I made a mistake,
just follow along,
isn't that what tyranny is all about?"
Sheila M---my Praise Band Director

For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love
I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough
Testify to Love

Posted Image

#5 benesound

benesound

Ben Eternal Sound

• Islander
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 10:57 PM

I'm sorry about that. I've noticed that myself. It's a bad habit I need to break.
:(

I tried editing it to fix the verb tense, but I may have missed some. Hopefully it will read a bit better now. :blush:

Edited by benesound, 07 October 2005 - 11:26 PM.

#6 Mystic Star

Mystic Star
  • Islander
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 06:14 AM

Good so far  :D  :D

#7 TranceGemmy

TranceGemmy

B!t<h

• Islander
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 12:18 PM

The story must go on! Seriously ...ive been thinking of doing one a bit like that myself but then i thought 'some one will do...i cant be bothered..' so thankyou! :lol: :)

#8 benesound

benesound

Ben Eternal Sound

• Islander
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 01:37 PM

Thanks for the Positive responses. I was really nervous about trying this.  :unsure:
I hope to have more soon.

Edited by benesound, 08 October 2005 - 02:30 PM.

#9 benesound

benesound

Ben Eternal Sound

• Islander
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 10:46 PM

OK. Here's another post. It's short, but it's all I got so far.
:harper:

Before either Trance could respond to Rommie‘s question, she quickly picked Harper up and rushed him to the Med deck. As she reached  the Med deck, Andromeda informed her that Harper’s vitals were fine and that he was merely unconscious.
Rommie gently laid Harper on the medical bed and waited for him to regain consciousness.
As Rommie waited at Harper’s side, Purple and Golden Trance entered.

“Um,.. Rommie, we need to talk.” Golden Trance said.
“You think?” Rommie asked.
“Rommie I’m sorry.” Replied Purple Trance. “I didn’t mean for him to faint. I just wanted to surprise him.”
“I’d say you did that.,… Trance?”
“Yes Rommie it’s really me.”
“I thought that you two switched places.”
“We did..” Golden Trance said. “But things aren’t turning out as I planned. So instead of her going back to my future, she came here, to a point in time that she can be the most help.”
“Doesn’t the two of you being here at the same time break a few cosmic laws?” Rommie asked.
“Um,… we’re not really breaking them Rommie.” Purple Trance said. “We’re just sort of,… bending them.”
Rommie wonders what  the purple one means by that, but before she can ask her to explain herself, she notices Harper waking up.

“Rom Doll?” Harper said, when he saw her sitting by his side. “I just had the craziest dream. I was going to the Mauru to talk to Trance, but when I got there, I saw two Trances. My Golden Goddess was there as well as my beautiful Purple Princess. Is that crazy or what? Uh,… Rommie?”
“Harper.” Rommie said. “I don’t want you to pass out again, but,… that wasn’t a dream.”
Harper looked over to the other side of the room, where he saw not one, but two Trances.
“Trance?” Harper asked, not quite daring to hope that this could possibly be true.
“Um Hmm.” Purple Trance said, nodding.
“Trance is that really you?!” Harper asked again, as he stood to his feet.
“It’s really me Harper.”
Harper ran to her, wrapped his arms around her, and gave her the biggest hug imaginable.
“I can’t believe this! How is this possible? I thought you went to the future.”
“Well, this is the future.” Purple Trance said. “I just didn’t go quite as far into the future as what we had originally planned.”
“Does anybody else know you’re here yet?” Harper asked.
“Rommie knows, so I assume that Andromeda does too.” Golden Trance said.
“Andromeda?” Harper asked.
“Yes.” Andromeda’s hologram responded as she appeared in front of Harper. “I know about Trance’s return, but I have not yet informed the others. I thought the three of you might want some time to get reacquainted.”
“Thanks  Andromeda. You can tell them now if you want.”
“Thank you Harper.” She said, and immediately vanished from the room.
Harper looks back at his two best friends.
“I assume the reason that my Purple Princess has returned was not entirely for my benefit.” Harper said.
“Not entirely.” Golden Trance said.
“So,… we must be going to come up against someone mean, nasty, and powerful.”
“I’m afraid so Harper.” Golden Trance replied.
“Oh no. Tell me we’re not going to face ole Red Eyes and his traveling Magog circus again.”
“I’m sorry Harper, but we can’t avoid it.”
“Don’t worry Harper.” Purple Trance said. “I have a feeling things will be better this time.”
“Better.” Harper said. “I hope so. Because I don’t feel like carrying a litter of Magog around again.”

#10 Mystic Star

Mystic Star
  • Islander
  • 849 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:24 AM

:thumbs-up: Great stuff - looking forward to the next part  :D

#11 TranceGemmy

TranceGemmy

B!t<h

• Islander
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:36 AM

yahoo! :hugs: thankyou! This story is brill :)

#12 benesound

benesound

Ben Eternal Sound

• Islander
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 12:02 AM

Thanks again for the replies. :D

I've got a few ideas of where to go with this next. I just haven't made up my mind yet. I think I'll drink a couple cases of sparky cola and wait for inspiration to strike.

#13 benesound

benesound

Ben Eternal Sound

• Islander
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:32 AM

Here's more.

On the command deck, the rest of the crew were running battle simulations.
“Rhade fire Nova bombs!” Dylan ordered.
Rhade pressed the buttons to launch the simulated bombs.
“Becka get us clear of this system!”
“Entering slipstream in 3,…2,…”
Andromeda interrupted her. “I’m sorry, but you failed to escape the nova blast, We’re all dead. To make things worse,….”
“Don’t tell me.” Becka said. “The World Ship is still there?”
“Affirmative. According to the sensor scans I took the last time we faced it, no amount of Nova bombs hitting  it’s exterior will destroy it, just stun and disable it for some time.”
“You could have told us that before we spent two hours running these simulations.” Rhade growled.
“Rhade, calm down.” Dylan said. “To be perfectly honest though Andromeda, I’m a bit curious too why you never mentioned this bit of information when we first started running the simulations..”
“I’m sorry captain, but I have been,… distracted.”
“Distracted?” Becka asked. “I thought you could handle billions of tasks simultaneously.”
“I am embarrassed to say that something occurred, a bit out of the ordinary, that took my attention from your actions.”
“What could possibly have been so important Andromeda?” Dylan asked. “Everything that happens with this crew is out of the ordinary!” Dylan didn’t mean to sound so angry, but there was a threat coming that could destroy their whole way of life,…again. He couldn’t have Andromeda be distracted right in the middle of attacking the real World Ship.
Andromeda’s hologram appeared.
“Captain. I can explain.” Her hologram said.
“This better be good, otherwise I’m thinking Harper may need to run a full diagnostic of your programming to see if you might have contracted a virus.”
“No virus Dylan, but it does involve Harper.”
“Has something happened to Harper?” Becka asked, jumping from her pilots chair and running toward the exit.
“He’s alright now.” The hologram said. “He just passed out.”
“That hardly sounds like a reason to divert all your attention Andromeda.”  Dylan said. “Harper’s been a lot sicker, and you managed to stay focused on all your duties.”
Andromeda already felt bad, but everything Dylan said just made it worse. He was her captain, and she was supposed to be there for him. He was the only link she had, to her life as it was, before being trapped in the black hole.
“I’m sorry captain, but when my Avatar found Harper, he was lying on the deck of the Mauru. For an instant we thought he was,…”
“Dead?” Becka asked.
“Yes, but he wasn’t. He was only unconscious. My Avatar assumed that the two standing beside him had committed a despicable crime, and was about to retaliate. Instead she picked Harper up and rushed him to Med Deck. My sensors quickly let her know that he was merely unconscious.”
“I have a question.” Dylan said. “You said two people were standing over Harper. There is only one other person on this ship, that person being Trance. So are you saying we’ve been boarded and you neglected to tell us?”
“Yes captain we’ve been boarded by hundreds of brain sucking slime creatures, and I didn’t tell you because you’re a mean ole Poo Head.” This thought came to Andromeda, but only for a nano second. She quickly discarded it.
Instead she replied. “There is nobody on board other than my crew. But we have been boarded.”
Seeing their confusion, she continues.
“The two beings that were standing over Harper were Trance.”
They still didn’t understand.
“Who was with Trance?” Dylan asked
The thought, “No, Who’s on first.” Creeps into Andromeda’s planet sized mind. Where are these thoughts coming from?
“Trance.” She answered.
“Yes Trance!” Dylan said. “what was the person’s name with her?”
“No What’s on second.” Apparently I do need Harper to run a diagnostic of my systems.
“Trance.” She replied again.
“Andromeda.” Dylan asked, trying to remain calm. “Where are Harper and Trance?”
“In Medical.” The screen persona answered.
“Thank you. Becka you come with me. Rhade you have Command Deck.”
“Is something wrong with Andromeda?” Becka asked.
“I don’t know.” Dylan replied, as they both headed to the Medical deck, hoping to make some sense of what’s going on.

“Third base.” The hologram said smiling.
“What did you say Andromeda?” Rhade asked.
“Nothing,… nothing at all.

Edited by benesound, 11 October 2005 - 10:08 PM.

#14 Harper's Pixie

Harper's Pixie

No day but today!

• Islander
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:44 AM

Ooooo, I really like this.

More please!!!!
"There is no future....there is no past....I live this moment as my last! No day but today!" ~ From Jonathon Larson's RENT.

Posted Image
If only it were true....I wouldn't complain all the time about being single!

#15 benesound

benesound

Ben Eternal Sound

• Islander
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:45 PM

Harper's Pixie, on Oct 10 2005, 12:44 PM, said:

Ooooo, I really like this.

More please!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks H.P.
For my first attempt at writing Fan Fiction, I'm happy with how things are going so far, and with the response I'm getting.
Any creative input is also appreciated since I'm new at this.

I'll have more soon.

Edited by benesound, 10 October 2005 - 05:15 PM.

#16 TranceGemmy

TranceGemmy

B!t<h

• Islander
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 10:11 AM

:thumbs-up: wow this is great! Have some  :chocolate: as a reward :)

#17 LyekkaBlack

LyekkaBlack
  • Islander
  • 755 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 04:11 PM

So far, I love this story :)

More soon, please!

#18 benesound

benesound

Ben Eternal Sound

• Islander
  • 2,505 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 05:34 PM

Another short update. I'll have some longer updates later. I promise.

Becka and Dylan enter Medical, where they see Harper lying on a bed, with Golden Trance and Rommie standing next to him.
“Hey Dylan!” Harper shouted, with much excitement. “Have you heard?”
“I heard you passed out Harper.” Dylan said. “What’s this all about someone boarding the ship? I keep asking  Andromeda who it is, but all she says is Trance. I think you may have to check her systems Harper. I think she’s a little confused.”
“She’s not confused Dylan.”  Purple Trance saaid, as she entered the room holding what looks like a very old book.
“I know that voice.” Dylan said. “But it’s impossible.”
Dylan turned toward the voice, and couldn’t believe his eyes.
“Trance?” He asked, looking back and forth between the two.
“Hello Dylan.” Purple Trance said in her soft sweet voice.
“Trance?” Dylan tried very hard to accept what he was seeing, but his brain found it hard to cooperate with his eyes and ears. Finally he found the words to speak.
“How is this possible?”
“Remember when I switched places with my older self?”
“Yes.”
“Well, she came to my time, and I was supposed to go to hers. Apparently in one timeline I did go to her time, but I don’t remember it. Our other selves saw what happened to me in that time, and what I ended up doing. They decided to intervene, and have me come to this point in time instead. Here I will be able to help myself and all of you defeat the Abyss and the World Ship once and for all. Does that about cover it Trance?”
“Yes Trance. You covered everything very well.” Golden Trance said.
“That explains how you’re here, but I now have another question.” Dylan said.
“What is it Dylan?” Golden Trance asked.
“You mentioned your other selves. How many of you are there?”
“Hmm,… gosh,… that’s a hard question.” Purple Trance said. “Oh Rommie I brought that book I was talking about earlier. Give me a minute and I’ll find the passage.”
“Trance.” Dylan said. “I’m not going to let you change the subject this time. How many of you are there?”
“Dylan.” Golden Trance said. “When she said it was a hard question she was telling the truth. You see, there is no way for me to tell how many of me there are. All I know is that there is one of me for every possible timeline. Every time I make a decision, or anytime any of you make a decision, our timeline follows the path of the decision we made. On the other hand every possible decision we could have made was made in alternate timelines. It is possible for us to communicate on rare occasions with our other selves. Recently, while I was meditating on the Mauru, I was contacted by a great multitude of,…me. They know that the timeline that I am in has the greatest chance of bringing about the one perfect future. They informed me that sending my younger self to the future that I came from was a terrible mistake. Also they told me that I alone would be unable to help you to defeat the Abyss, so instead of Trance going to the future that I came from, she came here.”
“If what you’re saying is true,” Dylan said. “then there could be millions of you.”
“That would be a very low estimate.” Purple Trance said.
“More like trillions.” Golden Trance said. “I’ve lived a long life and made many choices.”

#19 Mystic Star

Mystic Star
  • Islander
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 05:56 PM

Great update  :thumbs-up:  :thumbs-up:

#20 Harper's Pixie

Harper's Pixie

No day but today!

• Islander
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:19 PM

Woo-Hoo! Awesome update!!!
"There is no future....there is no past....I live this moment as my last! No day but today!" ~ From Jonathon Larson's RENT.

Posted Image
If only it were true....I wouldn't complain all the time about being single!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users